Consultant Stephanie Leong (R1325200)
Date posted 24 October 2016
An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager has just become available to lead the overall marketing strategy for the dental centres across Singapore.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will drive both marketing strategy as well as corporate development of the business.
- Analyse market and develop business and marketing plans
- Manage marketing budgets and correlating KPIs and ROIs
- Work closely with the management team to meet the company growth and objectives
- Develop and fortify strategic partnerships
- Identify and develop new corporate accounts
- Oversee existing business and marketing channels
- Identify and develop new business and marketing channels
- Manage and oversee all marketing initiatives and marketing communications efforts
- Lead, develop and motivate a team to ensure achievements of business targets
- Coordinate all PR events (conceptualise, plan and execute)
- Copywrite and vetting of marketing collaterals
- Implement social media strategies including increasing online traffic
- Create and manage content and ensure all online platforms are regularly updated
- Media relations and answering all queries from the press
To succeed as a Marketing Manager, you will need to have minimum five years' experience with Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Mass Comm or equivalent.
- Passionate, driven, self-motivated and results-oriented
- Possess good communicating and coordination skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines by being highly detail-oriented and be able to prioritise projects
This is a fast growing local company that has successfully built its brand and doubled its business centre in a few years. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
If you are keen, please apply directly or call me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1325200 Stephanie Leong