Lecturer/ Professor (Hospitality & Tourism)
Salary Attractive benefits
Consultant Ivy Low (R1106630)
Date posted 17 July 20192019-07-17 2019-09-15 education-and-training Singapore SG SGD 6000 15000 15000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Full-time academic appointments at varying seniority are currently available at one of Singapore’s universities of applied learning. As a pioneering faculty member at this young university, you will be part of a team of experts who play an important part in institution building.
About the Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor Role:
In this integral role, you will be responsible for teaching undergraduates in the Hospitality & Tourism Programme (such as Hospitality Management, MICE, Venue Management, Hospitality Technology, and Hotel Real Estate and Development).
- Develop, coordinate and teach a range of modules for the Hospitality & Tourism Programme
- Applied research work/projects with the industry
To succeed in the Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor role, you should be passionate in teaching and in creating a legacy in the newly- established institute of higher education.
- A PhD or doctoral degree and/or Master’s and/or near to complete PhD from a reputable university with specialisation in the area of Tourism, Hospitality, or MICE
- Relevant teaching experience at higher education institution and/or practical industry experience in hospitality business/management and tourism industry
- Experience in applied research
- Passionate about teaching and committed to student success
The University’s mandate is in providing its students with well sought-after skills in the job market by providing innovative learning which integrate learning, industry and community.
If you have the above said experience and are excited to be at the forefront of pioneering higher education in Singapore, this is the role for you!
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1106630 Low Ling Ling Ivy