Marketing Executive (6m)
Salary SGD2500 - SGD3500 per month
Consultant Jennifer Olliaro (R1653201)
Date posted 28 January 2019 2019-01-282019-02-27 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 2500 3500 3500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Maternity Cover contract for 6-months just became available to join a well branded Private Bank and support and assist their Marketing Department.
About this Marketing Executive role (6-months contract):
In this business critical role, you will be supporting the private banking business marketing team for Singapore and Malaysia markets.
- Assist in the coordination and execution of prospecting events and activities
- Support Team Leaders in the implementation of segment initiatives: sourcing, collating, clearing, removing duplicates, events, partnerships, tracking, and results
- Assist to organise end to end meeting invites, room bookings, and ensure stakeholder attendance
- Assist and maintain an updated and comprehensive mapping of the Singapore/Malaysia wealth universe
- Assist to consolidate and analyse the results of the prospecting efforts and events
- Manage cross-market prospect requests/review and conduct analysis on a periodic basis
- Work collaboratively with respective market coordinators
To succeed in this Marketing Executive (6-Month Contract) job, you will need to work independently, effectively and cooperatively with the internal stakeholders within a fast-paced environment.
- At least one year's experience in a similar function, and experience in managing both internal and external client events, with a strong focus on high-end / premiere events
- Great at building and managing relationships with key partners
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications and with the ability to learn many internal processes and procedures
- Team player, able to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, and sensitivity to confidential matters is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a detail-oriented self-starter, extremely well-organised and able to work on a deadline at times
The bank has established a stellar track record and a strong brand name as a premium bulge bracket bank. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653201 Jennifer Olliaro