Event Coordinator SEA (12 months contract)
Salary SGD4000 - SGD6000 per month
Consultant Jennifer Olliaro (R1653201)
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-02-10 marketing Singapore SG SGD 4000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An Exciting Event Coordinator job just became available in a tip tier American bank to join their APAC Marketing team and focus on SEA events.
About the Event Coordinator (12 Month Contract) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for planning and organising events and conferences across the SEA region, and providing support for wider regional events.
- Responsible for events from conception to reconciliation with best operating practices and procedures (including pre-event organisation, budget management, compliance approvals, onsite execution, staff management, senior management liaison, final cost analysis etc)
- Act as an event management expert: proposing event activity, direction around marketing initiatives and priorities
- Build strong relationship with internal stakeholders and work hand-in-hand on the strategic objective and program plan for each event
- Manage the various event databases and internal systems (GEMS, MarketScape, EMAR, Invoice Tracker etc) as well as the event finances (processing invoices, billing function etc)
- Prepare and develop the event overview, onsite event briefing and post-event report (including onsite support, liaison with vendors / hotels)
- Measure the success of each event with the right metrics and through the correct systems and processes
To succeed in the Event Coordinator (12 Month Contract) job, you will need to work independently, effectively and cooperatively with the internal stakeholders within a fast-paced environment.
- At least three years' experience in a similar function, and experience in managing both internal and external client events, with a strong focus on investor conferences and higher-end / premiere hospitality events
- Great at building and managing relationships with key partners
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications and with the ability to learn many internal processes and procedures
- Team player, able to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, and sensitivity to confidential matters is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a detail-oriented self-starter, extremely well-organised and able to work on a deadline at times
The bank has established a stellar track record and a strong brand name as a premium bulge bracket bank. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653201 Jennifer Olliaro