Store Design Manager (APAC)
Salary SGD7000 - SGD9000 per monthFULL_TIME
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-04 retail 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
A Regional Store Design Manager (APAC) job has just become available at a fast-growing luxury retail company. Based in Singapore, you will be responsible for managing all SEA retail projects including new store openings and renovation projects.
About the Store Design Manager Role:
Reporting directly into the Regional Manager in Hong Kong, you will be solely responsible for managing SEA projects.
- Manage all retail projects in Asia Pacific
- Coordinate with design studio on plans and design drawings to make sure all drawings approved by regional office and headquarters
- Monitor closely on project cost, construction work progress and project schedule of stores; ensure all plans, design and construction requirements follow brand standards and local authority requirements
- Work closely with internal office from different departments and wholesale partners to manage and ensure the smooth and timely delivery of architecture projects
- Conduct store progress / completion checks and store handovers
- Provide local office support on store maintenance issues
To succeed in this Store Design Manager (APAC) role, you will need to have outstanding store design experience and strong project management skills.
- University degree in Architecture, Interior Architecture, Interior Design, or relevant disciplines
- At least seven years' working experience, particularly in mid- to high-end retail projects
- Strong understanding of concept design; able to demonstrate an understanding of construction techniques, furniture detailing and interior architecture systems
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and coordination skills
- Proficiency and efficiency in MS Office, email, MS Project, AutoCAD, Photoshop and 3D rendering software
- Good command of written and verbal English and Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin-speaking regional counterparts
- Must be willing to travel
This is a renowned company that needs no introduction. If you are seeking a new challenge in a regional position, this Store Design Manager (APAC) role will be suitable for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh