Store Designer (APAC)
Salary SGD7000 - SGD8000 per month + AWS
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 04 September 2018 2018-09-042018-11-03 marketing 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Store Designer (APAC) job has just become available at one of the top retail and beauty companies.
About the Store Designer (APAC) role:
Based in Singapore, you will be responsible for ensuring the brand's architecture at the point of sale is maintained at a consistent level of excellence within guidelines and concepts set forth by global and regional headquarters.
- Generate plan layouts for further development of technical packages, in collaboration with the Regional Head of Architecture, Global and the local market including 3D visualisation; review and approve drawings for issue
- Produce designs, technical drawings, details, visualisation and specifications for local market and chosen shop-fitters for construction and installation
- Ensure each installation is compliant with architecture guidelines and concepts
- Follow up with the local market and shop-fitters on the development and construction of projects, paying close attention to design, timing (delivery) quality and longevity
- Travel as often as necessary to local markets to assess the quality of the construction, to snag or to monitor fabrication in workshop
- Provide global, regional and local teams with guidance on correct material usage or FF&E samples that are locally obtainable matched to store design guidelines
- Communicate clearly with local markets on processes and development of projects, updating or revising as necessary
To succeed in the Store Designer (APAC) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with different stakeholders, and have a keen eye for detail.
- Five to 10 years' experience in store design and project management preferably in beauty or retail industry
- Good working knowledge of visual merchandising principles as applied to the point of sale
- Strong in 3D designs, and possess knowledge in Vectorworks CAD, Sketch Up and Adobe CS Suite
- Good understanding of space, volume, lighting and design
- Able to work with a variety of people, and present ideas and information to groups
- Knowledgeable of local vendor sources for display supplies, hardware, props, furniture, flowers
- Experience with basic construction hand tools and painting
This international beauty company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The retail firm is very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Store Designer (APAC) job is the role for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh