Trade Marketing Manager, APAC
Consultant Alvin Ho (R1871239)
Date posted 19 March 20192019-03-19 2019-05-18 fmcg Central Central SG SGD 10000 13000 13000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An newly-created, dynamic Regional Trade Marketing Manager job has been made available at an international FMCG company. Reporting to the Regional Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for developing and driving at in-store activation, visibility and promotion strategy in APAC.
About the Regional Trade Marketing Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and driving at in-store activation, visibility and promotion strategy based on shopper insights in APAC. In addition, you will also be looking trade events and trade partnerships in this role.
- Work to develop and bring to life a retail marketing calendar and concepts, rooted in the company's core brand pillars: simple, clean, satisfying
- Drive the company's shopper campaign and activation strategy, with the goal of growing awareness, increasing engagement, and driving conversion amongst its target audience
- You will work with design, media, digital and product marketing teams to ensure all work is effective, on-target, and on-brand
- Review and approve marketing content-copy-writing, design, packaging, sales sheets, catalogues, advertisements, etc
- Work cross-functionally with the sales (retail), marketing and e-commerce teams to develop and execute integrated marketing initiatives across channels
- Develop KPIs and report on performance, with an eye toward continuous improvement
- Strong partnership and cooperation with headquarters to effectively implement strategic global brand priorities, programs as well as represent the interest of the local organisation
- Close cooperation with APAC colleagues to understand consumer and customer insights to map customer journey within retail environments (zones, path to purchase, etc) and identify main growth opportunities (trial, conversion, retention, and referral programs)
- Optimisation of marketing investment to drive most efficient consumer experience across all touchpoints
- Right attitude to nurture innovative solutions: new touchpoints, programs, retail concept and in-store execution ideas
- Monitor company and markets' results on a regular basis and implement corrective actions when necessary
To succeed in the role, you must possess strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimally six years' trade/shopper/customer marketing experience in FMCG or consumer electronics
- Excellent communication skills
The successful hire can expect to work in an innovative international B2C company that is in a hyper growth stage.
If you are driven and want to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply today or contact me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871239 Alvin Ho