Senior Marketing Executive (6 months)
Salary SGD4000 - SGD4800 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Aishah Jamall (R22104739)
Job Ref 1939700/001
Date posted 25 May 2023singapore marketing/digital-marketing 2023-05-25 2023-06-24 retail Singapore SG SGD 4000 4800 4800 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A renowned luxury luggage brand known for their exceptionally innovative designs is actively recruiting for a Senior Marketing Executive (6 months).
About the Senior Marketing Executive (6 months):
Reporting directly to the General Manager and Regional Marketing Director, this is a business critical role as you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing plan and strategy of the business.
- Plan and execute ATL and BTL, online & social media, CRM & PR marketing promotions, events, and retail marketing etc. to enhance brand exposure and maximise sales
- Build strategic relationships with stakeholders to further explore collaborations such as events and promotions
- Manage the marketing launch calendar, ensure all counterparts align and roll out as per set deadline
- Amplify global and regional assets with local adaptation, responsible to gatekeep all artworks development and marketing collateral production to ensure alignment to brand guideline whilst working closely with PR agencies
- Support execution strategies and plans whilst working closely various stakeholders.
To succeed in the Senior Marketing Executive (6 months) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with various stakeholders and under pressure.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Marketing and PR Management, preferably in consumer/ product marketing field in Singapore
- Possess strong knowledge in online and offline media
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and a robust network of contacts within the industry, particularly with PR, offline and online media buy agency
- Knowledge in online and offline media buy focusing on top funnel is an advantage
- Flexibility to travel
This international retail brand needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Marketing Executive (6 months contract) job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Salary: Competitive SalaryLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 15 May 2023A Senior Content & PR Executive job opportunity has arisen to be part of our growing South East Asia (SEA) marketing team. This is a regional role supporting our SEA (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines) business growth by producing content with a commercial lens, driving local activation, brand awareness and revenue generation.
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month + BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 29 May 2023A rarely available APAC Digital Marketing Specialist job has just become available at an international medical device company with a wide product range. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Lead, this position is based in Singapore.
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD7500 per month + AWS+ bonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 May 2023An exciting Product Marketing Manager job has just been made available at a global prestige beauty company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing product strategy for the APAC markets while driving brand growth.
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD6500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 May 2023One of the world's leading international pharmaceutical business is recruiting for a Patient Advocacy Relations Associate (one-year, renewable) job.
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month + bonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 May 2023An exciting Trade Marketing Manager TR APAC job has just been made available at an established global beauty company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will ensure planning and roll-out of the Marketing Plan in the Travel Retail APAC Region. Your role will be to ensure the maximisation of the 360 in order to create trade marketing strategies, optimise the retail efficiency and client experience on both Counters and Podiums.