Regional Assistant Performance Marketing Manager
Salary SGD6500 - SGD7500 per month + AWS+ bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Job Ref 1932860/001
Date posted 17 May 2023singapore marketing/digital-marketing 2023-05-17 2023-06-16 marketing singapore SG SGD 6500 7500 7500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Regional Assistant Performance Marketing Manager job has just been made available at a leading beauty company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving online acquisition and digital analytics strategy to ensure the sustainable growth of the e-commerce business.
About the Regional Assistant Performance Marketing Manager Role:
Reporting into the Senior e-Commerce Manager, the successful candidate will shape the future of how digital media and data are used.The scope encompasses building a robust online acquisition strategy, equip markets with the best-in-class campaigns to drive qualitative traffic to the company's websites, but also data collection (ensuring accuracy, analysis, and provide actionable insights) and first-party data projects (in close collaboration with CRM team).
- Work with the local e-Commerce teams, APAC e-Commerce teams and APAC Google/Meta partners to define needs, find opportunities and scalable deployment strategies and execution standards, including critical metrics and performance
- Lead in overall paid media planning and operations (buying, trafficking, optimisation and reporting) for all markets
- Build the online acquisition strategy (with focus on paid media including paid search, display, affiliation, social, video, etc.), full funnel framework, and analytical benchmarks required to meet business growth goal
- Collaborate with local e-Commerce teams to drive monthly business goals with excellent session growth, CVR and CRO with media agencies on a weekly/bi-monthly/monthly basis
- Review media plan and work with agencies to fine-tune it
- Develop media creatives with digital agency and implement it according to the media plan
- Lead in the monthly media agency reviews for the markets, drive discussions, implementations and provide recommendations/insights
- Conduct monthly ad account hygiene and housekeeping to minimise missed opportunity
- Partner with Google and Meta teams to pilot innovative media, implement technologies and in scaling best practices in SEA and APAC Agents
- Collaborate with local teams and media agencies on acquisition related initiatives including affiliate marketing, media tracking, SEO, etc.
- Provide media acquisition training to distributors local e-commerce teams to professionalise the level of expertise
- Orchestrate the online acquisition strategy and execute across SEA & APAC Agents, optimising and iterating based on performance
- Collaborate closely with e-commerce team to build full consumer journey analyse, leverage on UX insights and improve media efficiency and CVR on a weekly/bi-monthly/monthly basis
- Lead digital data and analytics projects and facilitate the data driven culture
- Ensure the data in digital analytics tools (GA, datastudio, etc.) are accurate and closely working with local EC teams/agencies to standardise the framework (naming convention, channel grouping, attribution, etc.) in order to provide qualitative benchmark and insights
- Drive first party data strategy and identify opportunities to capture new data to enrich audiences
- Analyse proactively eCommerce KPI performance and derived actionable recommendations to address specific pain points
To succeed in this Regional Assistant Performance Marketing Manager role, you will need to work collaboratively with various cross-functional teams across digital marketing, digital technology, UX Analytics, CX and CRM with countries in SEA, as well as the APAC team to drive e-commerce business.
- Business degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of five years' practical experience in e-commerce performance marketing agency across key channels (paid search, SEO, display, social, affiliation, video, etc. and good understanding of media ecosystem), experience in a media agency is a plus
- Experience building, developing, and managing scaled integrated, data-driven online acquisition campaigns with a focus on driving online business growth
- Experience and hands on managing operations across budgeting, media planning, agency management, and reporting
- Strong hands-on experience on media tagging and tracking, data integrity skill
- Excellent stakeholder management and data analytics skills
- Experience with Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) – Optional
- Strong working knowledge of functions of digital platforms (SFCC -Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Google Ads, Meta business manager) - Essential
- Strong Knowledge in Tagcommander/GTM, Lengow
- Advanced in Google analytics, master at least one data visualization tool for reporting (e.g. Data studio/Qlik Sense/Tableau/Looker, etc.)
- Highly adaptable and proactive, open minded and genuinely looking forward to new challenges
- Critical thinking, data driven, strong analytical skills and able to find actionable insights from data
- Ability to multitask, organised, ability to pivot priorities under strict deadlines, and maintain a high level of accountability
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable presenting with all levels internally and externally and influence different stakeholders
This is an exciting opportunity to join a renowned beauty company, known for their innovative, technology driven and transformative product development.
If you have a strong growth mindset and being customer oriented, data savvy, excellence in analytics and eager to try new things, this Regional Assistant Performance Marketing Manager is the right job for you.
Apply today or contact em to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD7500 per month + AWS+ bonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 May 2023An exciting Product Marketing Manager job has just been made available at a global prestige beauty company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing product strategy for the APAC markets while driving brand growth.
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD6500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 May 2023One of the world's leading international pharmaceutical business is recruiting for a Patient Advocacy Relations Associate (one-year, renewable) job.
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month + bonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 May 2023An exciting Trade Marketing Manager TR APAC job has just been made available at an established global beauty company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will ensure planning and roll-out of the Marketing Plan in the Travel Retail APAC Region. Your role will be to ensure the maximisation of the 360 in order to create trade marketing strategies, optimise the retail efficiency and client experience on both Counters and Podiums.
Salary: Competitive SalaryLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 15 May 2023A Senior Content & PR Executive job opportunity has arisen to be part of our growing South East Asia (SEA) marketing team. This is a regional role supporting our SEA (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines) business growth by producing content with a commercial lens, driving local activation, brand awareness and revenue generation.
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD8000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 10 May 2023An Assistant Manager, Events & Client Experience (three months) job has become available at one of the word's top luxury design houses that is recognised globally for its extraordinary craftsmanship and unparalleled creativity.