Salary SGD84000 - SGD90000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Alessandra Tam (R22111133)
Job Ref 1914030/001
Date posted 14 March 2023singapore marketing/digital-marketing 2023-03-21 2023-04-13 marketing Singapore SG SGD 84000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Marketing Manager job opportunity has become available at one of the leading philanthropic organisations in Asia. As the Marketing Manager, you will be in charge of developing a comprehensive content strategy, leading a team to look after the full suite of online and offline marketing activities for the foundation. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of design principles, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to manage campaigns from concept to completion.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
Reporting to the Foundation Programme Director, you will be leading the development of content and implementation of the omni-channel marketing strategy in the region to effectively communicate the program's objectives and drive growth.
- Manage the implementation and execution of local and international marketing efforts across multiple projects and platforms
- Direct website content including SEO strategy
- Lead copywriting and create visually appealing designs for all marketing collateral such as brochures, flyers, social media graphics, and email templates
- Stay up-to-date with design trends and software tools to ensure that marketing materials are fresh, innovative, and engaging
- Create and manage social media calendar and implementation schedules to coordinate and monitor deliverables
- Analyse and regularly report on the performance of marketing campaigns, including tracking metrics such as website traffic, email open rates, and conversion rates
- Plan, coordinate and execute virtual, in-person and blended events for stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with regional stakeholders to ensure alignment to marketing activities
- Oversee the integrity of the Hubspot database and manage central repository of marketing collaterals
To succeed in this Marketing Manager job, you will have experience developing and implementing comprehensive content strategy that drives engagement and conversion across various digital channels.
- Five years of hands-on marketing experience with expertise in developing engaging content across various formats and platforms
- Strong writing and design skills, with a keen eye for graphics and detail
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and experience in optimising content for search engines
- Experience with content management systems, email marketing platforms, and social media management tools
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to inform decision-making
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to mentor and motivate a regional team
This philanthropic organisation truly champions a diverse, collaborative work environment and provides great growth opportunities working alongside a motivated international team of professionals.
If you have a passion for content creation and a proven track record of driving engagement across digital platforms, this Marketing Manager role is right for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22111133 Alessandra Tam
Salary: SGD3000 - SGD4000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 March 2023An exciting Marketing Executive (one-year renewable contract) job has just become available at one of the world's largest pharmaceutical company.
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD7000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 21 March 2023An exciting Marketing Manager (two-year contract) job has just become available at a international firm based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Director, this role is for a Marketer who is able to serve as a confidant and work in partnership with the Director.
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD7000 per month + AWS+ bonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 01 March 2023An exciting Marketing Communications Manager job has just been made available at a globally renowned luxury retail company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will report to the Head of Business and be responsible for the full spectrum of A&P, public relations activities and events for the brand including wholesale and retail channels.
Salary: SGD90000 - SGD96000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 22 March 2023Work for a non-profit organisation dedicated to renewables and sustainable fuels that meet the needs of modern automotive and industrial technology. Founded in 2000 in the Middle East with a strong support structure across the APAC region, they are recruiting for a Communications Manager job.