Education Marketing Specialist
Salary SGD54000 - SGD60000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Alessandra Tam (R22111133)
Job Ref 1895100/001
Date posted 19 January 2023singapore marketing/digital-marketing 2023-01-19 2023-02-18 education-and-training Singapore SG SGD 54000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Education Marketing Specialist job opportunity has become available at a prominent Asia-based philanthropic organisation at the forefront of advancing global initiatives. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will play a vital role in the entire life cycle of the specialist education programme.
About the Education Marketing Specialist Role:
Reporting to the Education Program Manager, you will work closely together with the wider team to support the foundation's key education projects through hands-on programme support, project management, relationship building, marketing and reporting.
- Create and implement marketing campaigns for online, offline and face-to-face channels (including paid and organic website traffic and activity as well as media coverage)
- Manage the delivery and implementation of projects across various key focus areas for the foundation, providing project coordination and ensuring the successful delivery of key objectives
- Engage and build relationships with students, university partners and alumni to strengthen the community
- Drive alumni and partnership outreach strategies (newsletters, webinars, online community engagement, offline events)
To succeed in this Education Marketing Specialist job, you will need outstanding project management expertise and marketing accomplishments.
- Three years' hands-on experience delivering 360 marketing campaigns, including online analytics
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing regional projects, coordinating remote members
- Strong organisational skills with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and flow to work as needed
- Strong strategic analytical thinking, creative and innovative thinking, proactive and can-do attitude
- Experience in education or leadership and development field
This philanthropic organisation truly champions a diverse, collaborative work environment and provides great growth opportunities.
If you are a motivated self-starter and have a passion for people development, this Education Marketing Specialist role is for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22111133 Alessandra Tam
Salary: SGD54000 - SGD60000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 18 January 2023An exciting Education Marketing Specialist job opportunity has become available at a prominent Asia-based philanthropic organisation at the forefront of advancing global initiatives. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will play a vital role in the entire life cycle of the specialist education programme.
Salary: SGD54000 - SGD66000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 31 January 2023An exciting Administrative and Marketing Manager job opportunity has become available at one of the leading educational institutions in Singapore. Reporting to the Executive Director, you will provide strategic planning and directions for the Admin and Marketing Department.
Salary: SGD84000 - SGD96000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 31 January 2023One of the top life and health insurance and asset management providers is looking for an ESG Manager. In this job, you will drive content creation and implementation for the firm's ESG framework.
Salary: SGD4800 - SGD5800 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 30 January 2023An exciting Marketing Communications (12-month contract) job has just become available at a leading financial company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will support the Senior Marketing Communications Manager in all marketing activities in APAC.
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD6500 per month + AWS +BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 30 January 2023An exciting Retail Marketing Manager job opportunity has just become available at a leading premium consumer goods company. Based in Singapore and reporting to the Regional Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for all retail marketing initiatives for Singapore and support the marketing team in developing retail activations and retail marketing initiatives that are in line with the brand's premium positioning.