Media Lead, Southeast Asia
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Wendy Heng (R1104295)
Job Ref 1871880/001
Date posted 18 November 2022singapore marketing/digital-marketing 2022-11-18 2022-12-18 media Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rare Media Lead, Southeast Asia job has opened up at a leading consumer company. Reporting to the Global Head of Media, this is a role for a media professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Media Lead, Southeast Asia Role:
You will work closely with the global team to embed centrally generated best practice media planning and buying guidelines, KPI’s and standardised reporting.
- Lead media as a growth driver, providing functional expertise into key projects which are designed to drive consistent growth in the organisation
- Adapt central guidelines for local implementation
- Support leadership and senior commercial team in media investment decisions
- Develop, in close co-operation with the media agency, a negotiation strategy to maximise ROI on the media investments
- Provide marketing teams with balanced advice on the construct of the connections/media plan based on the marketing and communication objectives
- Become a proponent of the connections planning process
- Support the marketing teams to develop their relationship with media agency planners and how to have effective dialogue with media owners
- Ensure that the media agency operates at its full potential across all aspects of the business
- Champion paid digital media, driving adoption/usage of key existing platforms (e.g. Google Marketing Platform, Facebook) as well as pushing new innovations
- Serve as the voice of the role data plays in the planning and activation of media
- Be a centre of excellence on how to balance scale and data-led approaches to maximise business returns
- Apply your working knowledge of the programmatic and overall adtech space and players
- Manage the deployment of all paid digital media activity (programmatic, paid social, OTV/CTV, etc.)
- Integrate data-led thinking and audience planning into digital media planning and activation
- Work collaboratively with the digital team to ensure paid digital strategies are effectively linked to the owned, earned and e-commerce work
- Actively advise brand and marketing managers on media opportunities
- Media contract negotiating and budget control by using accurate reporting systems
- Lead centrally-deployed, locally-delivered media cost efficiency programs, ensuring effective budget management and delivery against goals
- Design and provide media training for all levels of the business
To succeed in this Media Lead, Southeast Asia role, you will be degree-qualified and have demonstrable experience in digital marketing, brand building, and communications.
- Must have full understanding of paid, owned, earned, aspects of digital marketing and how it fits as part of on overall, integrated marketing mix
- In-depth understanding of the media markets (e.g. media cost dynamics, landscape, media usage trends, etc.) and strong relationships with local media owners
- Experience in both media planning and buying along with a strong digital foundation with an ability to stay ahead of the ever-evolving media landscape
- Conversant with all forms of digital formats and measurement
- Strong negotiating skills as well as the ability to analyse disparate streams of data
- Sharp communication and excellent presentation skills
- Ability to represent company's perspective to internal and external stakeholders as well as provide subject matter expertise to marketing teams on media planning strategy and media negotiations strategy
- Understanding of digital marketing including SEM/SEO, content marketing, social media, mobile marketing, influencer and earned media campaigns, user generated content, relationship marketing, e-commerce
- Ability to build and manage the supplier network
- Comfort with ambiguity and building capabilities/organisations with very little definition
This established company needs no introduction with its market-leading brands. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career development opportunities await the right person in this exciting Media Lead, Southeast Asia job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104295 Wendy Heng
Salary: SGD8000 - SGD13000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 22 November 2022An exciting and challenging Marketing Manager, APAC (Contract) job has become available at one of the region's up-and-coming data centres.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 08 November 2022A newly created Consumer Business Insights and Analytics Manager job has come up at a leading consumer company. Reporting to the Head of Consumer Insights and Business Analytics, this is a role for a market researcher who is a leader in their field.