Platform Marketing, APAC (one-year contract)
Salary SGD6500 - SGD8000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Anarane Thng (R1983163)
Job Ref 1839090/001
Date posted 15 September 2022singapore marketing/digital-marketing 2022-09-15 2022-10-15 it Singapore SG SGD 6500 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Platform Marketing, APAC (one-year contract) job has been made available at one of the world's fastest growing SaaS payments companies.
About the Platform Marketing, APAC (one-year contract) Role:
Reporting to the Head of APAC Marketing, you will develop To-user and Thru-partner marketing strategy to drive APAC platform marketing qualified leads, sales qualified opportunities, as well as bespoke partner go-lives and sign ups.
- Work closely with the APAC Platform Sales team to jointly increase product adoption via users acquisition and thought leadership drive across AUNZ, SEA, India and GCN
- Increase platform visibility and awareness in APAC region through video creation, social media amplification, paid media efforts and case studies
- Deliver quarterly workshops with 3rd party vendors to engage and excite platforms prospects
- Review APAC Platform Territory list with the team and increase platform contacts through user contacts acquisition
- Collaborate with Field Marketing, Demand Generation and Communications team to integrate Platform Marketing efforts into their plans
- Support platform partners in the development of a co-marketing plan - align on objectives, targets and the partner-led activities to reach those goals
- Educate platform partners on relevant marketing content and Market Development Funds (MDF) available through the Partner Ecosystem programme
- Ensure the client’s messaging and brand accuracy represented in both to-users and through-partner’s co-marketing materials
To succeed in this Platform Marketing, APAC (one-year contract) role, you must possess working experience in both field and digital marketing (email campaigns, webinars, paid and organic media), and to a smaller degree, partner marketing.
- At least five years' digital/field marketing experience or at least two years' partner marketing experience
- Experience in developing integrated Marketing Plans including ROI impact
- Experience with digital marketing (email campaigns, webinars, paid and organic media)
- Experience working with external vendors, partners as well as cross-functional teams
- Proficiency in English (essential) and Mandarin due to market requirements as this role looks after GCN
This company needs no introduction, and fast becoming the leader in its space. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Platform Marketing, APAC (one-year contract) role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1983163 Anarane Thng
Salary: SGD50000 - SGD60000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 26 September 2022An exciting, newly created Marketing Analyst job opportunity has become available at one of the global academic publishing companies.
Salary: SGD3200 - SGD4200 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 September 2022A challenging and fulfilling Marketing Specialist (12-month contract) job has become available at a leading global investment management firm offering high-quality research and diversified investment services to institutional clients, individuals, and private clients in major markets around the globe.
Salary: SGD85000 - SGD100000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 14 September 2022An exciting newly created Senior Marketing Analyst job opportunity has become available at the world’s largest financial derivatives firm.
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 12 September 2022An exciting Site Merchandiser (12 months) job has just become available at the world's largest online retailer and cloud service provider. Working in a lean team reporting to the Head of Marketing, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD8000 per month + BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 06 September 2022An exciting Head of Marketing role has just been made available at a reputable and leading F&B establishment. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in growing the brand awareness through creative marketing strategies. This organisation has a portfolio of well known brands under its group.