Social Media Specialist
Salary SGD3500 - SGD4500 per month + AWS + Bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Job Ref 1826670/001
Date posted 05 September 2022singapore marketing/digital-marketing 2022-09-05 2022-10-05 marketing singapore SG SGD 3500 4500 4500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Social Media Specialist job has just become available at an established retail company. Based in Singapore and reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for upholding the company's brand image on the social media space, and coming up with creative and engaging content to drive awareness, engagement and leads.
About the Social Media Specialist Role:
You will be responsible for creating and curating content on social media platforms namely Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Tik Tok.
- Create and curate editorial calendars and syndication schedules per quarter for the brands
- Conceptualise, create, publish and share daily content that encourages community engagement and follower growth on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Tiktok)
- Take charge of influencer marketing initiatives to drive collaboration and brand awareness
- Align and be updated on the marketing directives and initiatives of the group
- Support on cross-departmental social media initiatives on a campaign basis (e.g. e-commerce, sales)
- Work closely with the SEA marketing teams to drive alignment and consistency across all social media activities for the brands
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Report on user and media engagement monthly within the social media community
- Monitor the success of the community and of social media in terms of the overall marketing strategy
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to relay customer feedback insights gained from online conversations within the community
- Stay up to date on the latest social media tools and trends, including an understanding of how other companies are leveraging social for brand extensions
The ideal candidate should have prior experience in a social media marketing/ content role taking care of consumer or retail brands.
- Must have a cutting-edge interest in social media and be abreast with the fast-changing nature of social media and ensure that new opportunities for engaging with customers are realised
- High attention to detail; excellent grammar and communication skills
- Good understanding of basic digital media principles (SEO/ SEM, paid media and Google Analytics)
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Proven ability to handle a high-volume workload
- Experienced in various tools (reporting, listening, publishing, Facebook and Google advertising platforms)
- Have a good eye and design savvy
- Able to understand data, trends and reports to make actionable decisions
- Photoshop and other visual software platform (Adobe Illustrator, photoshop and indesign)
The company is fun and dynamic and has a strong work culture. The brand is established, and is a leader in its field.
If you are looking for a new opportunity that values creativity and autonomy this this Social Media Specialist job is the right role for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh
Salary: SGD50000 - SGD60000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 26 September 2022An exciting, newly created Marketing Analyst job opportunity has become available at one of the global academic publishing companies.
Salary: SGD3200 - SGD4200 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 September 2022A challenging and fulfilling Marketing Specialist (12-month contract) job has become available at a leading global investment management firm offering high-quality research and diversified investment services to institutional clients, individuals, and private clients in major markets around the globe.
Salary: SGD85000 - SGD100000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 14 September 2022An exciting newly created Senior Marketing Analyst job opportunity has become available at the world’s largest financial derivatives firm.
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 12 September 2022An exciting Site Merchandiser (12 months) job has just become available at the world's largest online retailer and cloud service provider. Working in a lean team reporting to the Head of Marketing, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD8000 per month + BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 06 September 2022An exciting Head of Marketing role has just been made available at a reputable and leading F&B establishment. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in growing the brand awareness through creative marketing strategies. This organisation has a portfolio of well known brands under its group.