Digital & Omni-Channel Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Wendy Heng (R1104295)
Date posted 29 November 20192019-11-29 2020-01-28 fmcg Singapore SG SGD 140000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A newly created Digital & Omni-Channel Manager job has become available at a leading consumer healthcare company. Reporting to the Digital & Omni-Channel Transformation Director, this is role for an ambitious digital candidate to take the next step in their career.
About the Digital & Omni-Channel Manager Role:
You will drive the omni-channel strategy in Asia in line with the global approach and road map.
- Lead implementation of customer and consumer-centric plans including integrated e-commerce content strategy, commercial programs and operations aiming to accelerate engagement of customers and consumers
- Establish KPIs and ensure that e-commerce channels meet or exceed financial and engagement targets that increase traffic, engagement, conversion and sales
- Analyse consumer and customer behaviours as well as trends, identifying opportunities for optimise strategies and plans to support local markets
- Lead execution of digital and e-commerce customer and consumer activities across multiple markets and multiple platforms/channels
- Collaborate with brand management leads to establish omni-channel strategies and initiatives for specific brands, including promotion/loyalty opportunities, that deliver on their overall revenue goals
- Drive a digital mindset culture by inspiring team to deliver plans that add value to the customer’s experience
- Develop and train talent to establish a high performing omni-channel organisation
- Own the creation and development of D2C marketing strategy for e-commerce platforms, create and maintain omni-channel marketing activities, commercial programs, site update, promotion and content calendar to drive that strategy forward
- Develop and drive industry-leading data-driven strategy, execution of omni-channel marketing including SEO/SEM, digital media, re-targeting, content distribution, proximity/local marketing, and mobile.
- Develop a comprehensive long-term digital/social strategy
- Define key metrics and measures; monitors for effective and efficient delivery/ROI
- Develop synergistic relationships with key social and digital partners
- Liaise with brand management teams and commercial teams to understand and leverage triggers driving greatest conversion to purchase online
- Partner with country e-commerce leaders to drive implementation of e-commerce platforms and execution of commercial programs accelerating customer and consumer engagement
- Manage all activities within agreed budget and timescales
- Develop and maintain collaborative, close working relationships with agencies to help manage PR campaigns and initiatives
To succeed in this role, you must have a passion for anything online and digital and are in touch with the latest developments and trends.
- Minimum of eight years' digital marketing experience with a leading consumer brand
- Minimum of four years of e-commerce experience
- Ideally experienced in both B2B and B2C environment (vision care or FMCG is a plus)
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital ecosystem (including Amazon, Alibaba and others) and how the different channels work together to optimise behaviour, acquisition and sales
- Experience in performance marketing and data driven activities
- Keen understanding of retail drivers and how to capture and analyse data to successfully inform strategies and plans
- Familiarity with segmentation and fluency in data analysis; direct experience with web analytics
- Experience building or re-launching e-commerce experiences including platforms
- High degree of technical knowledge and aptitude
- Ability to influence and build strong relationship across the organisation, locally and globally
- Resourceful, entrepreneurial spirit with a drive for results
You will join a company recognised as one of the market's leading players. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Digital & Omni-Channel Manager job.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104295 Wendy Heng