Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Joyce Lim (R1984206)
Date posted 25 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-24 fmcg Singapore SG SGD 8000 9000 9000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Digital Manager job has just become available at an established global wines and spirits company based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director for SEA, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Digital Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will contribute to the development of a clear, strategic digital vision of the company's brand portfolio and will work with internal and external stakeholders to lead key digital initiatives that will amplify key brand activations through identified digital channels and increase Singapore and SEA markets (i.e. Cambodia and Indonesia) digital fluency. You will also be leading a team of three to spearhead all digital initiatives.
- Develop and lead digital training agenda for brand managers to continually increase capability across all digital knowledge including usage and adoption of key global and regional tools
- Drive the development of an integrated brand marketing strategies across key channels including owned social media platforms, e-CRM, e-commerce and market activation plans
- Develop strategic digital recommendations to unlock the brand crusade, and drive consumers along the consumer decision journey and build advocacy with target consumers
- Define KPIs and track, measure and evaluate the performance of all campaigns
- Develop, lead and drive the e-commerce acceleration strategy
- Develop brand managers' data-smart capabilities and lead data-smart media planning including media strategy and programmatic media buying
- Ensure e-CRM is fully embedded in brand activation plans to drive better consumer intelligence/targeting capabilities
To succeed in the Digital Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior management as well as internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum of seven years' digital and brand marketing experience in FMCG or retail industry
- Previous experience managing digital and social media projects from technical scoping to creative development and implementation
- Knowledge of media strategy and buying, e-CRM and e-commerce is advantageous
- Strong data analytical skills and commercial acumen
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or business administration
This wines and spirits company needs no introduction and is recognised for investing in its people by supporting their career development and promoting internal mobility across their global offices. The culture may be demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the rewards are significant.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Digital Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1984206 Joyce Lim