Senior Manager, Marketing and Innovation, Consumer Healthcare
Consultant Joyce Lim (R1984206)
Date posted 23 September 20192019-09-23 2019-11-22 marketing Singapore SG SGD 12000 15000 15000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Senior Manager, Marketing and Innovation, Consumer Healthcare job has just become available at a rapidly growing pharmaceutical firm based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Head of Consumer Healthcare, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Manager, Marketing and Innovation, Consumer Healthcare Role:
In this business-critical role, you will take charge of brand and innovation projects in a fast-paced environment. You will also take the lead in providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including brand management, market research, new product development and digital strategies.
- Support strategy, execution and market roll-out of regional brand initiatives, including brand communications, new launches and product development as well as packaging
- Spearhead all digital initiatives; oversee digital strategy, content development, in-market execution, KPI setting and tracking
- Develop turnkey brand campaigns, leading agencies to develop holistic communication on multiple consumer touchpoints, with focus on digital, e-commerce and in-store avenues
- Champion a consumer-driven innovation pipeline through deliberate use of research and close partnership with other functions (regional R&D, regulatory and medical teams, in-market teams)
- Support consumer research to identify consumers' needs and provide inputs to innovation process, develop qualified brand concepts and screen new products
To succeed in this Senior Manager, Marketing and Innovation, Consumer Healthcare job, you will need to have strong digital marketing skills and stakeholder management across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in the FMCG/packaged goods industries
- Strong brand management and digital marketing skills
- Proven track record of campaign development based on strong consumer research and insights
- Strong analytical and commercial acumen skills
- Hands-on experience in managing the end-to-end process for innovation projects
- Self-starter and ability to work independently in an agile environment
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional and cross-regional teams
- Strong communication skills
This global pharmaceutical firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture may be demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Manager, Marketing and Innovation, Consumer Healthcare job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1984206 Joyce Lim