Regional Digital and Social Media Manager
Salary SGD6000 - SGD8000 per month + AWS + VB
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 27 August 20192019-08-27 2019-10-26 marketing singapore SG SGD 6000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Regional Digital and Social Media Manager job has become available at one of the leading retail beauty brands. The is a newly created role for the Asia Pacific region with a key focus in the China market. Based in Singapore, you will work closely with the local market teams on digital content strategy to ensure coherence and relevancy of the overall communications, covering all digital touch points.
About the Regional Digital and Social Media Manager Role:
Along with the Communication Manager, accompany the markets of the region in the construction of the best communications strategy, to deliver a targeted, personalised, coherent, relevant and engaging message to the consumers that will grow the brand in APAC.
- Strong knowledge of APAC consumers and digital landscape, this position will participate actively and support the Communication Manager in the elaboration of the best digital strategy that will deliver the most engaging message to the consumers
- Identify specific APAC needs in terms of digital media and SN, and present to the Communication Manager the budget around these needs when regional creation/adaptation is requested
- Guide markets and media agencies in the leverage of all the digital mix (ePR, paid, owned, earned, always on), technologies, content balance to build a coherent and relevant yearly communication for each consumer
- Guide the markets towards a data capture oriented digital media strategy, to ensure each communication has a data capture objective
- Together with the Communication Manager, support and guide the local production/creation when needed in the markets, ensuring always the coherence with global DNA
- Guide countries towards the new digital trends
- Educate, train on social communication and strategy
- Work closely with the CRM, e-commerce and trade teams to ensure coherence in the overall communications strategy
- Lead the digital media guideline to the countries to deliver a complete and coherent message to the markets
To succeed in this Regional Digital and Social Media Manager role, you will need to have a strong understanding of the digital landscape in China and Japan.
- At least five years' experience with solid digital skills in FMCG or cosmetic companies
- Prior working experience in China/covering China market with good knowledge in digital network such as WeChat, TikTok, Little Red Book, Weibo, etc.
- Work experience in multiple markets or regional responsibility is a plus
- Digital and CRM skills: consumer journey, always on strategy, social networks strategy, mix media, PR
The successful Regional Digital and Social Media Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment, where their products help shape the world.
If you are a passionate Marketer with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh