Head of Digital Marketing
Salary SGD300000 - SGD350000 per annum + Attractive Package
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 20 June 20192019-06-20 2019-08-19 insurance Singapore SG SGD 300000 350000 350000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Work for one of the world's largest providers of insurance, employee benefits programmes as well as annuities across 50 countries in the world as the Head of Digital Marketing. The firm is massively expanding in the APAC region, with markets like China, Japan and Korea being the fastest growing countries.
About the Head of Digital Marketing Role:
In this Head of Digital Marketing role, you will be responsible for driving the overall digital marketing strategy for the firm across the APAC region. You will also shape key initiatives aimed at driving digital revenue and brand positioning. You will have a team of three in the region and numerous in country teams that you would work alongside with.
- Champion and lead the development, creation and execution of the firm's digital and mobile marketing strategy including all digital communications, relevant yet disruptive technologies and innovations across social media and brand
- Develop, create and execute digital strategies via both regional and local in country teams
- Nurture and develop digital competency through best practices and activation
- Develop a long term data driven marketing and CRM strategy aimed at customer loyalty and retention
- Identify new digital trends in the market that could drive additional opportunities for the firm
The successful Head of Digital Marketing is a dynamic and self motivated individual who sees value in digital. The person should also have a proven track record in driving both regional and local team, preferably in a matrix organisation.
- A degree in business
- At least 10 years of digital marketing experience, preferably in a multinational environment in consumer goods, retail, technology and the financial services
- Independent and dynamic leader who is confident and persuasive
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of digital channels and their value
The firm is one of the world's largest and most recognised players in the insurance field. Candidates who are keen on effecting change and reshaping the value of digital would find this role a good fit.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: LingXiang Lee