Retail Channel Executive / Digital focus (1-year contract)
Salary AWS + performance bonuses
Consultant Irina Kotenko (R1660884)
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-06-16 marketing 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
One of the multinational IT companies is looking for Retail Channel Executive for a contract of 12 months in Singapore.
About the Retail Channel Executive / Digital focus (1-year contract) Role:
You will be directly responsible for the retail strategy, managed retail partnerships management and strategic business plans to deliver against subsidiary- level retail targets of revenue, profit, growth and share, working collaboratively with the local ODR, Device sales, Channel Marketing teams and SEA Category leads teams to deliver against our CDS priorities.
- Build and execute account business plans aligned to the key managed partners priorities that identify strategically and tactically how the business growth, CPE (satisfaction) performance and other metric based performance factors will be achieved, with clear give/ gets so these targets are joint. Execute the plan to meet or exceed metric goals including revenue, market share and other goals
- Act as the key interface between the company and the customer, leading the extended team working with the account (including orchestrating local v-teams), and achieve a high level of predictability, consistency, sales optimisation through execution excellence and responsiveness
- Orchestrate a relationship map that identifies each contact’s authority, purpose, relationship links/power flows within the account and regular business reviews (QBUs) with insight driven action proposals
- Act as the account ambassador internally to make sure key stakeholders understand the account profile, connect with the right contacts and support key growth joint opportunities. Manage local, regional and corporate internal executives to get the right resources in the right place to support the account business plan and business growth
- Ensure Data-driven analytics from CCG insights and ST tools such Clayops are leveraged to support ST opportunities and COE plans in collaboration with Category Management, Channel Marketing and Partners, sharing key data insights and suggesting amended plans to drive growth
To succeed in Retail Channel Executive role you must have over three to five years' relevant consumer experience in Sales/Marketing, Good to have - a strong Digital acumen (Digital channel, Digital Marketing, Digital partners management, Digital products).
- Marketing/Business Bachelors Degree
- At least five years' relevant consumer experience in Sales/Marketing, with ideally a strong Digital acumen (Digital channel, Digital Marketing, Digital partners management, Digital products)
- Established understanding of the Consumer Electronics Devices and Services selling motion for consumer in both Retail and online environment
- Proven success at managing key strategic partnerships with top retailer business, end to end (business planning up to execution)
- Executive & Intercultural communication skills
- Cross group collaboration, team player attitude
- Leading and thriving in ambiguity, eagerness to learn
- Communicates complex concepts and issues effectively, selecting language, tone, and format to match audience
The successful Retail Channel Executive will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you enjoy working in the international dynamic team Retail Channel Executive role would be a great opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660884 Irina Kotenko