Global Digital Marketing Manager
Consultant Wendy Heng (R1104295)
Date posted 18 April 20192019-04-18 2019-06-17 marketing 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
A rare Global Digital Marketing Manager job has come up at one of the world's leading food and beverage companies. Reporting to Global Brand Director, you will be working on one of the most iconic brands in the company's portfolio.
About the Global Digital Marketing Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will champion and lead the development, creation and execution of brand digital & mobile marketing strategy including all digital communications, relevant yet disruptive technologies & innovations across social media, e-commerce, brand.com, digital media , online to offline channels with the aim to facilitate brand development and achieve business objectives and ambitions.
- Develop, create and execute digital strategies via local & global campaigns or initiatives
- nurture and develop digital competency with global as well as country brand teams through sharing best practices & activation
- Develop a long-term data driven marketing and CRM strategy as part of building consumer loyalty & retention
- Lead, develop and execute global digital media strategy and ecosystem with clear guidelines & objectives across brand.com, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other relevant digital channels
- Oversee the development of digital marketing campaigns or innovative tools including web, social, mobile, email, and media in collaboration with international partners
- Collaborate e-commerce team, partners & local brand team to develop industry leading e-commerce marketing tactics that help drive e-commerce growth
- Lead the strategy and development of quantitative and qualitative and digital monitoring and measurement tools to help drive insights for marketing
- Explore new digital or mobile technology /innovation to enhance brand communication, penetration & consumer relationships across social, web, media and email
- Participate in global brand planning and strategy development and jointly guide brand strategy development for countries with the aim to build brand equity in line with our brand architecture
- Provide countries with clear guidance on digital communication strategy in all communication projects in order to secure consistency and relevance of local initiatives
- Assist in developing retail digital marketing strategies including digital media, social media, and location based marketing services and websites
- Work cross functionally collaborating with social mission, brand, retail, PR, communications, and global marketing teams on initiatives like new product launches, social campaigns, and on-going consumer relationship management
- Manage relationships with key global media and platform partners (Starcom, Carat/Dentsu , Facebook, Google)
- Establish and develop digital workshops and training for digital marketing team members and cross functional teams to increase digital marketing IQ
To succeed as the Global Digital Marketing Manager, you will have minimum ten years all round digital marketing experience working for a top consumer brand.
- university graduate, MBA or other post graduate or professional qualification advantageous
- six to eight years in a digital & mobile marketing role with demonstrated success of managing digital and media strategy
- experience managing agencies and vendors
- demonstrated understanding of and experience in digital and social media platforms and technology
- demonstrated understanding and experience in web development, ecommerce, CRM, SEO/SEM, Search, and analytics
- strong sensitivity to consumer insight driven communication and creativity process
- track-record in leading integrated communication platforms development and world-class advertising production (especially for digital)
- ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
- exceptional communication and presentation skills
- strong organisational and time/project management skills
- achievement oriented, tenacious and highly self-motivated
- strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- ability to think strategically and translate strategies into tactics
- experience interacting with and presenting to senior executives from different cultures around the world
- experience in Telco and/or FMCG companies/Marketing Agencies is a plus
You will be joining a company with a portfolio of award winning brands with a commitment towards innovation, long-term brand investment and sustainability. The company promotes a fun culture and you will have the opportunity to create a positive impact as a part of a dynamic team.
If you are a progressive marketer with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104295 Wendy Heng