Senior Executive, Regional Marketing - Graphic Designer
Salary SGD36000 - SGD48000 per annum
Consultant Priscilla Yap (R1879223)
Date posted 01 March 2019 2019-03-012019-04-30 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 36000 48000 48000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A great new job opportunity just became available in an Asian asset management firm. The company is present in more than 10 markets in Asia, and manages more than $200 billion worth of assets.
About the Graphic Designer role:
In this role, you will work with the local marketing team to develop visual content to support both offline and online marketing efforts.
- Design graphics and typesetting for collaterals such as posters, brochures and literature for print advertising purposes
- Digital marketing will be a key focus in this role, as graphic will be needed for EDMs, web banners and video storyboards
- Assist with generating leads for the sales team through managing layouts for thought leadership pieces and other sales materials that will be produced in various sizes such as A3/A4 or even large format
- Collaborate with other disciplines including video / photographers, external agencies and vendors and copywriters and printers
- Create original artwork based on design guidelines
To succeed in this role, you must have minimum three years' design experience.
- Minimum degree in Graphic Design or related fields
- Strong experience in Mac software / Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Familiarity with print production techniques
- Excellent command of English, both conversational and written
- Able to speak mandarin is a bonus, as you may need to manage marketing materials for a Chinese-speaking audience
- Ideally, the candidate will have prior experience in the financial services sector
The successful Graphic Designer will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879223 Priscilla Yap