Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 07 February 2019 2019-02-072019-04-08 marketing Singapore SG SGD 72000 78000 78000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A Marketing Manager job has just become available at a renowned education institute. Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communications and based in Singapore, you will lead one marketing executive, and be responsible for developing and executing the institute's marketing strategy to drive growth.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for leading the development and execution of the marketing strategy, with a key part of the role being to spearhead the digital marketing strategy and leveraging data and analytics to drive marketing and business decisions.
- Develop a marketing strategy to support the institute's growth, identify new markets from which to recruit pupils including on-island and off-island focused initiatives to drive enrolment
- Plan and manage annual Marketing Plan and budget
- Develop a comprehensive multi-channel prospective customer marketing programme that supports effective customer engagement and retention
- Regularly monitor competitor performance to support school development plan and marketing initiatives
- Look for ways to strategically differentiate the brand in its key target segments
- Own the relationship with digital stakeholder and agencies, and is the go to resource for all digital marketing activities, including set up and management of accounts
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing and Communications and external agencies to drive an integrated digital strategy across all channels, with an eye on ROI and understanding the customer journey to maximise results
- Refine and revise the digital marketing mix, in line with key objectives and budgets
- Champion the CRM marketing requirements in collaboration with the Admissions Team to meet enrolment needs and nurture a healthy pipeline of inquiries
- Project manage the marketing and promotional activity for the school (including events, digital marketing, advertising, PR, sponsorship etc.)
- Work closely with the School’s Senior Communications Manager, maintain the content for the School’s website
- Develop communication channels including use of social media to promote recruitment and retention
To succeed in this role, you will need to be a marketing professional with a strong digital marketing background, who has a passion for the education industry.
- Degree level qualification in marketing, communications or related field
- Over five years' experience in marketing (either client or agency side)
- A sound knowledge of the full marketing mix including strategy development and planning, campaign development, measurement and tracking, optimisation
- A comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of online / digital marketing including website management and online advertising
- Sound knowledge of working with segmented customer base to implement customer focused strategies
- Commercially astute with a very good understanding of financial metrics, able to set budgets, assess P&L performance, evaluate ROI
- Experience of using Content Management Systems and of social media
- Experience of using customer databases / CRM platforms
The firm is a global leader in the education sector, providing a holistic, rounded and world-class education. It offers a challenging and stimulating work environment, which is at the same time flexible and international.
If you are keen to take the next step in your career, this is the right role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew