Digital Experience Manager, Japan
Salary SGD96000 - SGD120000 per annum
Consultant Priscilla Yap (R1879223)
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-19 marketing singapore SG SGD 96000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting new Digital Experience Manager job has just been opened up in one of the fastest-growing technology companies globally. The company is based in San Francisco, and has set up its regional headquarters in Singapore.
About the Digital Experience Manager role:
The company is looking for a native Japanese speaker who is fluent in business Japanese to drive marketing content and campaign localisation efforts in Japan. The role is based in the company's regional headquarters in Singapore.
- Develop and customise the B2B customer journey for the Japanese market, drawing on deep customer insights
- Review localised content to ensure that it is appropriate for the Japanese audience, while being aligned with the company's brand strategy
- Work closely with the sales, marketing and product teams to optimise the user experience for B2B customers
To succeed in this Digital Experience Manager job, a good understanding of User Experience (UX) in a Japanese context is preferred.
- Three to five years' B2B marketing experience
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in both Japanese and English (Native Japanese speaker preferred as the role is focused on the Japanese market)
- Familiarity with the Japanese business mindset
- Team player
This fast growing technology company needs no introduction and rapid expansion is expected in the Asia region. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a native Japanese speaker looking for a marketing role in Singapore, this opportunity is for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879223 Priscilla Yap