Online Site Merchandiser (Japanese-speaking, 12-month contract)
Salary SGD6000 - SGD7000 per monthCONTRACTOR
Consultant Eunice Yang (R1873101)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-11-30 marketing 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting Online Site Merchandiser (Japanese-speaking, 12-month contract) job has just been made available at a Fortune 500 technology company based in Singapore. This is a 12-month yearly renewable contract position.
About the Online Site Merchandiser (Japanese-speaking, 12-month contract) Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for driving sales and delivering content to bring the team to the next level. You will be part of a dynamic and high-performing team with opportunities to learn and grow your skills set.
- Analyse site metrics and related data to identify opportunities to improve conversion rate and drive revenue growth across assigned product categories
- Manage category pages and site navigation providing dynamic, engaging customer experience through merchandising choices
- Use insights and results to develop conversion and optimisation strategies to drive product sales, improve customer pathways and improve the on-store customer experience
- Develop and implement ‘test and learn’ frameworks to optimise site performance and site experience, based on analysis of site performance, market insights and best practice
- Keep up-to-date with online and e-commerce marketing trends in the region and globally, and develop programs and testing solutions to optimise site performance
- Conduct daily sites review to ensure products are live and accurately displayed, categorised and priced after launch
- Coordinate A/B testing aligned with sales and business objectives at country and regional level
To succeed in this Online Site Merchandiser (Japanese-speaking, 12-month contract) role, you should be process-oriented with three years' experience in e-commerce.
- Degree in Business / Marketing / quantitative field
- Three years’ experience working in e-commerce and driving online store performance
- Excellent communication skills tailored for audience and context in English and native Japanese to communicate effectively with Japanese-speaking audiences and stakeholders
- Passionate about customers with a strong interest in understanding and driving user behaviour
- Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable in a fast-paced dynamic environment
This company is a leading global technology company with a fast-paced and dynamic culture, which offers a great opportunity for anyone who wants to develop their skills set.
If you possess a keen learning attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this role is a great job opportunity for you. Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1873101 Eunice Yang