APAC Social Media Manager
Salary SGD100000 - SGD130000 per annum
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 08 October 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
Work for one of the world's largest and most recognised agricultural firms, with an annual turnover of $118 million. Listed on the stock exchange and well known for its range of quality agricultural products, the company has a job opportunity for an APAC Social Media Manager based in Singapore to drive key social strategy across the region.
About the APAC Social Media Manager Role:
In this newly-created and exciting role based in Singapore, you will be responsible for managing and conceptualising a social media strategy across key social channels such as LinkedIn and Facebook. You will also drive the performance of these channels across the region.
- Develop and create an APAC-focused social media strategy aimed at consistent messaging and content development across multiple channels
- Manage the social strategy in accordance to brand goals across the region
- Curate and manage all editorial content in relation to industry engagement and community management
- Work alongside communications team to ensure content is distributed across the relevant platforms
- Track and monitor performance of both channels and identify key development opportunities
- Work alongside extended digital marketing team and provide real-time monitoring and spot analysis to identify quality leads for both sales and marketing teams
- Represent the firm in all media-related enquiries across social and manage all crisis-related issues to prevent escalations
The successful candidate is a passionate and independent digital marketer who is interested to develop his/her skill sets in the area of social media. This APAC Social Media Manager role will also be suitable for someone who has the ability to drive a consistent strategy across APAC and is capable of dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- A bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing
- At least five years' experience in a digital marketing role, preferably with a focus in social media
- Experience in the B2B space would be an added advantage
- Proven track record of content curation and social media monitoring in his/her previous roles
- An independent individual who is comfortable in a matrix organisation and in a start-up role
The firm is a global US multinational that is extremely successful in the agricultural space. Candidates who find joy in conceptualising a strategy from scratch and taking ownership of it would find this to be an exciting start-up role within a stable environment.
The successful candidate is someone who is passionate about the social media space and someone who values its impact in the B2B space. If you are dynamic, independent and want to make a difference, this APAC Social Media Manager position is the right role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: LingXiang Lee