Regional Director, Digital & e-Commerce
Consultant Wendy Heng (R1104295)
Date posted 07 September 2018 2018-09-072018-11-06 fmcg 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting, newly-created Regional Director, Digital & e-Commerce job based in Singapore has come up within the consumer division of a global medical company.
About the Regional Director, Digital & e-Commerce Role:
Reporting to the Regional Head, you will manage and lead the omni-channel transformation in the region and develop the strategy, plans and capabilities to step change the company's e-commerce and digital marketing results in Asia, driving sales, market share and penetration growth.
- Define and drive the strategy and execution plans to enable e-tail/e-commerce as well as digital marketing in the region, with special focus on key priority markets
- Deploy e-commerce solutions across platforms, channels and accounts in the region, ensuring strategic alignment, relevancy and effectiveness in implementation of proposed solutions
- Content strategy, design and deliver a scalable and efficient web eco-system to deliver the brand experience consistently in the region
- Drive and support e-tail and Direct to Consumer regional infrastructural development, providing support for breakthrough go-to-market model
- Map the omni-channel customer journey in key markets and then work with each market to build out commercial programs based on demand generated digital disruption of the path to purchase
- Drive efforts related to optimisation of consumer and customer journeys and test digital marketing solutions focusing on improving digital KPIs
- Set specific, measurable, actionable and time related system deployment goals with clear success measures
- Build a framework to deploy agile marketing through big data/advanced analytics to create agile commercial programs to acquire and retain customers and consumers that maximise return on investment
- Build new organisational capability including talent recruitment and development and best practice sharing activities
- Seek out and interpret key trends in e-commerce in order to drive necessary focus and innovation for business growth
- Develop relationships with key external thought leaders, customers and suppliers to develop context and expertise
To succeed as the Regional Director, Digital & e-Commerce, you will have minimum 12 years' relevant commercial working experience.
- Degree or equivalent preferably in Marketing and/or Business
- Minimum six years' experience in online retail environment
- Minimum three years' experience in leading marketing analytics
- Minimum three years' experience working with digital marketing tools including Search Engine, Marketing Platforms, Web Analytics, Google Analytics
- Ability to build effective internal and external relationships and influence change
- Strong business, data analysis and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience in developing insights leading to understanding of customer and consumer behaviour
- Ability to report on all KPIs, marketing performance, user behaviour, marketing tests, etc. and make effective recommendations
- Track record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience leading and directing digital marketing team efforts a plus
- High degree of technical knowledge and aptitude
You will join an international organisation grounded in innovation and breakthrough to improve the quality of life of people around the world. Outstanding career progression opportunities exist for the right candidate.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104295 Wendy Heng