Assistant e-Commerce Manager, Performance Marketing
Consultant Alvin Ho (R1871239)
Date posted 31 July 2018 2018-07-312018-09-29 fmcg 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A dynamic Assistant e-Commerce Manager, Performance Marketing job based in Singapore has been made available at one of the biggest FMCG companies worldwide. Reporting directly to the e-Commerce Manager, you will be responsible for new user acquisition and customer loyalty for the entire brand spectrum under the company.
About the Assistant e-Commerce Manager, Performance Marketing Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for new user acquisition and customer loyalty for the entire brand spectrum under the company.
- Explore data sharing opportunities with key regional e-commerce retailers such as Lazada, Shopee and JD
- Have an always-on engagement with the company's performance marketing agency around campaign planning, implementation (with key DSPs such as Google and Facebook) and evaluation
- Work closely with regional e-commerce teams and execute pilots, A/B testing of conversion-driven campaigns
- Land clear frameworks of data partnerships with key e-commerce retailers across seven markets
To succeed in this Assistant e-Commerce Manager, Performance Marketing role, you will need to have a strong understanding of performance marketing strategies and tactics.
- Degree from a recognised university
- Four years' performance marketing experience, with at least two years in-house
- Experience working with e-commerce platforms and FMCG companies
This FMCG giant needs no introduction. If you thrive in a high-performing environment, this Assistant e-Commerce Manager, Performance Marketing role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or contact me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871239 Alvin Ho