Digital Brand Manager, APAC
Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 05 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Digital Brand Manager role, based in Singapore has just become available for the B2B2C division of a leading Fortune 500 chemicals firm.
About the Digital Brand Manager, APAC Role:
Primarily responsible for the digital marketing strategy for core markets across Asia Pacific (Ex-China), you are an individual contributor who will work across all brands and be responsible for developing best-in-class digital marketing strategies to improve distributors' online marketing efforts.
- Develop digital marketing strategy in alignment with business and brand marketing plan
- Work closely with brand managers to develop a holistic understanding of online target audience's behaviour and attitudes, including conducting online research and working with digital agencies (when needed)
- Act as digital consultant to partners by coaching, guiding and supporting distributors in APAC to develop and execute digital and social media strategies, including optimisation of brand digital platforms and creation of campaign calendars, with the objective of increasing brand awareness, online traffic and sales leads
- Ensure brand consistency across all digital platforms including website, partner social media channels, improve user experience (includes design, content and usability)
- Develop strong, trusting relationships between internal stakeholders, providing digital leadership and support during strategy, ideation, and execution on all things digital
- Work closely with China and USA digital manager to leverage on what is being done and utilise what is relevant for APAC
To succeed in this Digital Brand Manager, APAC role, you will need to possess a deep understanding of how brands are communicated and experienced through digital interactions, and how digital interactions fit into broader consumer and customer experiences. This role does not require an online day-to-day digital operations of website or social media maintenance or weekly generation of data analytics
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a related field
- Minimum of five years' experience in digital brand communications, in a B2B, B2C or B2B2C environment; agency experience is welcome
- Creative, and a flexible and open minded thinker who can connect brand plans into digital executions that can be utilise to the distributor to help them drive more online behaviour that will grow their business
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills, able to work with diverse stakeholders such as partners, regional and global team, sales, and agency partners
- Superior people-handling skills, great communication skills and high EQ
- Experience in regional work with a good understanding of the different country’s cultural nuances. Ability to read and converse in mandarin is a plus as you will deal with mandarin speaking stakeholders
- Light travel within the region, a few times per quarter
This company is a Fortune 500 company and a global market leader in this business division. It offers a great work-life balance environment and culture.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Digital Brand Manager, APAC role is the job for you.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew