Digital Excellence Manager, APAC
Consultant Wendy Heng (R1104295)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Digital Excellence Manager job opportunity has become available at a global consumer health care company.
About the Digital Excellence Manager, APAC role:
In this newly-created role, you will partner the regional commercial team and local markets to enhance their digital ROI. Reporting to the Regional Vice President, you will play an essential role in driving the digital strategy across Asia Pacific.
- Partner internal teams to translate commercial plans into clear measurable deliverables
- Work with internal teams to directly connect digital activities to business driving activities
- Create and implement best-in-class digital strategies, campaigns or assets
- Drive excellence in execution across a multicultural organisation and across markets
- Partner global digital team to accelerate set-up and implementation of relevant globally-driven digital initiatives
- Drive best practices sharing of digital activation
To succeed in this Digital Excellence Manager, APAC role, you should be an innovative and commercially-focused individual who is passionate about the latest trends in online marketing.
- Minimum five years' experience in digital marketing, content marketing, marketing automation, data analytics, social media marketing and ideally e-commerce
- In-depth knowledge of the digital landscapes and ecosystems across Asia Pacific especially Korea, China, Thailand and the Philippines
- Proven ability in developing and executing digital strategies that deliver commercial results
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, Paid Search, Paid Social, Social Media and display
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google, Facebook, Baidu, WeChat, Kakao and LINE platforms
- Intimate knowledge of measurement metrics and KPIs to evaluate and optimise digital activities and drive digital effectiveness and ROI
- Creative thinker who is data-driven and entrepreneurial
- Proven ability to lead and influence stakeholders, both directly and indirectly
- Agile change agent, adaptable with strong tenacity and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a high performance team as an independent team player
- FMCG or consumer health experience gained from both agency and client side would be ideal
This international health care company is focused on improving the lives of patients and customers and is currently investing heavily in the Asia Pacific region.
If you are a commercially-astute individual looking to take your career forward, this Digital Excellence Manager, APAC role will be a good fit for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right digital marketer.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104295 Wendy Heng