Digital Marketing Project Manager
Salary SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Digital Marketing Project Manager job has just become available at an international automotive company which will be based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the International Marketing Channels Manager, you will work with global, regional and local market teams on the development and execution of the yearly digital marketing plan for the APAC region.
About the Digital Marketing Project Manager:
In this role, you will work with global, regional and local market teams on the development and execution of the yearly digital marketing plan. As part of the marketing team, you will be responsible for building the company's brand equity on digital channels.
- Responsible for coordinating and managing day-to-day operations of the website, digital marketing and related tasks primarily for the APAC region
- Lead a variety of projects in digital marketing, focused on improving the company's global online customer experiences
- Assist in the development of business strategies to further enhance the direct-to-consumer model, enhancing viability and profitability
- Develop marketing activation plans with clear and actionable KPIs
- Develop and execute marketing plans for the year, optimising resources while working towards the set KPIs
- Implement email marketing as well as programmatic media buys for various brands
- In-house execution of digital media (including Google DBM and Facebook)
- Implementation of CRM strategy to drive better consumer intelligence/targeting capabilities and build consumer advocacy
- Analysis of trends as well as key segments from the data, and the implementation of an automated marketing strategy to ensure maximised customer engagement
- Gathering, customer experience development, website/web-tools amendments, translation of creative concepts in digital form, message presentation, and integration with other product, service or informational communications
To succeed in this Digital Marketing Project Manager role, you will need to be familiar with the full spectrum of digital marketing, and possess excellent communication and project management skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or business administration
- At least five years' experience in digital marketing
- Previous experience of managing digital and/or social media projects from technical scoping to creative development and implementation
- Developed analytical skills and ability to understand multiple sources of data (consumer profiles, segmentation, anonymous and PII data)
- Understanding of the digital landscape in Singapore and SEA emerging markets
- Excellent project management skills in project delivery and management of multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of email marketing, media buying, e-CRM and e-commerce
- Energetic, passionate, adaptable and results-oriented
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This automotive company is rapidly building its digital presence in the region, with Singapore becoming the digital hub for its business in the region.
If you are a performance-driven individual with a passion for digital marketing, this Digital Marketing Project Manager role is for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh