Assistant Digital Marketing Manager
Salary SGD4000 - SGD4500 per month
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 06 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Assistant Digital Marketing Manager job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading European sportswear company.
About the Assistant Digital Marketing Manager Role:
In this role, you will be managing the execution of the company's digital marketing efforts in Singapore. As part of the marketing team, you will be responsible for building the company's brand equity on digital channels.
- Assist in the development of business strategies to further enhance the direct to consumer model, enhancing viability and profitability
- Develop marketing activation plans with clear and actionable KPIs
- Lead, develop, implement and evaluate creative integrated activation in line with the brand plan/global brand direction
- Development and execution of marketing plans for the year, optimising resources while working towards the set KPIs
- Implementation of email marketing as well as programmatic media buys for various brands
- In-house execution of digital media (including Google DBM and Facebook)
- Implementation of CRM strategy to drive better consumer intelligence/targeting capabilities and build consumer advocacy
- Analysis of trends as well as key segments from the data, and the implementation of an automated marketing strategy to ensure maximised customer engagement
- Manage communication to get the best support internally and also from external partners and suppliers
- Simplification of logistics processing such that operations are run in an effective manner to fulfil customer needs
To succeed in this Assistant Digital Manager role, you will need to be familiar with the full spectrum of digital marketing, and possess excellent communication and project management skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or business administration
- At least three years' experience in FMCG/retail, with digital/media background and/or digital marketing agency experience
- Previous experience of managing digital and/or social media projects from technical scoping to creative development and implementation
- Developed analytical skills and ability to understand multiple sources of data (consumer profiles, segmentation, anonymous and PII data)
- Understanding of the digital landscape in Singapore and SEA emerging markets
- Excellent project management skills in project delivery and management of multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of email marketing, media buying, e-CRM and e-commerce
- Energetic, passionate, adaptable and results-oriented
This company is rapidly building its digital presence in the region, with Singapore becoming the digital hub for its business in the region.
If you are a performance-driven individual with a passion for digital marketing with a dynamic retail company, this Assistant Digital Marketing Manager role is for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh