Senior Digital Manager
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 09 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
One of Fortune 500 brands is seeking a high-calibre Senior Regional Digital Marketing Manager based in Singapore. In this job, you will be responsible for driving the strategy to support the execution for key markets within the region, which includes a portfolio of developed and emerging markets.
About the Senior Digital Manager role:
Reporting to the Head of Marketing for Asia, you will be working closely with the leadership team to drive and execute digital marketing vision and strategy for the brand's Asia franchise.
- Develop, refine, implement, measure and adapt digital marketing strategies using a "glocal" approach
- Manage the brand's e-commerce platform and increase sales revenue through online channels
- Using data to improve performance of online channels through design, support markets in developing strategies to drive traffic to online channels through SEO, SEM, Digital advertising, etc. so as to maximise conversion
- Influence and support markets in developing consumer-driven CRM programmes through data analytics, as well as ensure strong marketing ROI when driving loyalty programmes
- Influence and support markets in working with new media tools, including owned and paid media
- Establish relationships with online media partners such as Google, Facebook, etc. to drive regional efficiency
To succeed in this Senior Digital Manager role, you should have solid experience in digital marketing with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A good degree
- At least 10 years' digital marketing experience, with prior experience preferably in the FMCG or a fast-paced retail environment
- Experience developing digital media platforms and e-commerce roll-out programmes will be highly advantageous
- Those with in-house experience working for key players in the sector of e-commerce retailers, aggregators or relevant technology companies are highly encouraged to apply
- Digital subject-matter-expert with a good track record of both strategic planning and execution excellence in driving digital projects, including experience across digital advertising, search, loyalty programs, social media, email and CRM
- Experienced in using data mining/analysis/modelling tools and techniques to drive ATL/ BTL/ Online and Database Marketing strategy
- Excellent strategic thinking, analytical skills and presentation skills (verbal and written) with ability to sell big ideas to the senior management teams
- Self-starter, dynamic and results-oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work with people at all levels and influence people from diverse cultures and backgrounds
- High level of maturity and credibility, allowing you to effectively influence franchise partners and the local marketing teams
- Willingness to travel extensively, sometimes 70% of the time during peak periods
The successful Senior Digital Manager will join an organisation that prides themselves for being at the forefront of innovation as well as one that promotes international mobility. Apply today or contact me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera