SEA Digital Stores Marketing Manager (1year renewable contract)
Salary Attractive+ yearly completion bonus
Consultant Irina Kotenko (R1660884)
Date posted 23 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
One of the multinational technology companies is looking for a SEA Digital Stores Marketing Manager for 1-year renewable contract position in Singapore.
About the SEA Digital Stores Marketing Manager (1-year renewable contract) Role:
You will be responsible to build a point of view on local eCommerce and mCommerce trends to help provide key insights to the Corporate team. The aim is to combine with global strategy to develop a globally consistent, locally relevant marketing strategy for the local market that maximises ROI.
Analysis & Insight: Develop Digital Strategy (40%)
- Forecast, track, and report campaign effectiveness metrics and overall ROI to internal stakeholders
- Staying current on the latest eCommerce trends to ensure store benefits from these
- Demonstrate growth mindset and develop ideas for pilot tests; execute, measure and iterate
Marketing Planning: Build Digital Marketing Plan & Manage Execution (60%)
- Coordinate the development and execution of marketing programs and promotions to drive the online store P&L
- Leverage performance KPIs to optimise store performance and increase revenue
- Ensure account plans achieve strategic objectives, land global big bets that maximises NPS and NSAT scores
To succeed in the SEA Digital Stores Marketing Manager job, you must have eCommerce/online digital marketing experience as well as marketing business experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS or Marketing) or equivalent
- Strong project management skills, demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously, and track record of partnering successfully with other teams
- Passionate about eCommerce and deep understanding of the online customer journey
- Strong data driven/ analytical approach towards problem-solving
- Marketing experience with high technology products is preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Execellent attention to detail
- In-depth knowledge of Singapore and South-East Asia market is a plus
- Presentation skills (PowerPoint skills to create decks )
The successful marketer will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you enjoy working in the international dynamic team, this SEA Digital Stores Marketing Manager role would be a great opportunity for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660884 Irina Kotenko