Marketing Manager, Greater China
Salary SGD8000 - SGD12000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Anarane Thng (R1983163)
Job Ref 1907830/001
Date posted 28 February 2023singapore marketing/content-marketing 2023-03-14 2023-03-30 marketing Singapore SG SGD 8000 12000 12000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A fast-paced Marketing Manager, Greater China (Contract) job has become available at one of the world's fastest growing payments company.
About the Marketing Manager, Greater China (Contract) Role:
Reporting to the Head of Demand Generation, you will lead and execute field marketing strategy across Greater china region. The ideal candidate will be a storyteller who has a good understanding of the Great China market and have a deep compassion for users. You are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience—from payments/product leaders to CFOs—and differentiate the company.
- Plan and execute marketing programmes to drive awareness among key customer segments and generate pipeline for the sales teams
- Be a local steward of the brand in Greater China
- Lead a multi-channel marketing approach, including physical events, webinars, content marketing, account-based marketing, and scaled demand generation
- Build messaging and content resources to help businesses better understand the company's offerings and benefits. This may include research and reports, guides, and presentations
- Localise global content and programs to meet the needs of local users, while also creating your own original campaigns that can be scaled globally
- Be responsible for tracking, measuring and communicating programme results
- Be responsible for marketing contributions to the demand funnel and engage with sales and SD teams to provide closed loop demand management.
To succeed in this Marketing Manager, Greater China (Contract) role, you must have a good understanding of the Greater China market, and a passion for content marketing, demand generation and field marketing.
- 10 or more years of B2B marketing experience, including specific cross-border experience helping businesses in Greater China expand and succeed internationally
- A track record of generating innovative content and campaigns to exceed target goals
- Ability to communicate sophisticated topics with simplicity and clarity, and to communicate powerful stories to drive demand and support sales
- Superb organisational and project management skills and the ability to work on and lead multiple complex projects at once
- Proven leadership abilities and effectiveness working collaboratively and cross functionally
- Verbal and written proficiency in Mandarin as the candidate is required to work with Mandarin-speaking stakeholders
This company needs no introduction, and fast becoming the leader in its space. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Marketing Manager, Greater China (Contract) role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1983163 Anarane Thng