Senior Content & PR Executive
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Angeline Yet
Job Ref 1936340/001
Date posted 15 May 2023singapore marketing/communications-pr 2023-05-16 2023-06-14 marketing Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Senior Content & PR Executive job opportunity has arisen to be part of our growing South East Asia (SEA) marketing team. This is a regional role supporting our SEA (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines) business growth by producing content with a commercial lens, driving local activation, brand awareness and revenue generation.
About the Senior Content & PR Executive Role:
Robert Walters is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, matching sought-after people to high-profile permanent and contracting roles across a range of business-critical disciplines. Our philosophy is that we don't aim to be the biggest recruitment consultancy but we do aim to be the best. We help businesses build powerful teams that deliver against exceptionally high standards by holding ourselves up to those same values. Hence by joining the business, you will experience and celebrate a culture thrived and centred around teamwork, passion, integrity, quality and innovation.
- Generate ideas and devise yearly content strategy with senior business stakeholders
- Write/produce content using internal knowledge or external data and partnerships: eguides and white papers, web articles, storytelling, podcasts, video story boards
- Package up content campaigns regionally with a commercial lens to generate revenue for the business
- Support the creation of multi-channel content campaigns (email, web, social, PR) that can be used regionally and adapted/activated locally by local marketers
- Engage LMs in activation of campaigns and ROI tracking
- Monitor and measure ROI of content campaigns and communicate business results with the leadership
- Define PR strategy working with Senior Marketing Manager, come up with PR angles adapted to local priorities and secure PR opportunities for the leadership
- Proactively propose/produce PR campaigns and write press releases
- Deliver PR campaigns working with local marketers and local agencies
To succeed in this role, you must have at least three years of experience in content writing and fronting PR initiatives.
- Confidence in presenting ideas and point of views internally
- Ability to track ROI based on social media content and press release and work on improving results thereafter
- Ability to draft scripts for videos and podcasts
- Good track record in managing quick turnaround time when approached by journalist on topic by identifying the best speakers to get some talking points
- Hands-on approach to work, energy, drive and positive attitude, as well as organisational skills to manage competing priorities under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and creativity, with the ability to think innovatively
What is it in for you?
- Work in a high performing team with diverse background and vibrant culture
- Clear career progression
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Best-in-class training with direct support from the direct manager and wider SEA marketing team
- Be part of the SEA marketing team to share ideas and best practices
- Hybrid work arrangement with a stella office view right in the middle of CBD area
If you are someone who is independent, possess a willingness to learn, growth mindset and a go-getter attitude, we want to hear from you.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD4800 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 25 May 2023A renowned luxury luggage brand known for their exceptionally innovative designs is actively recruiting for a Senior Marketing Executive (6 months).
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD6500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 May 2023One of the world's leading international pharmaceutical business is recruiting for a Patient Advocacy Relations Associate (one-year, renewable) job.
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD7500 per month + AWS+ bonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 May 2023An exciting Product Marketing Manager job has just been made available at a global prestige beauty company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing product strategy for the APAC markets while driving brand growth.
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month + bonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 May 2023An exciting Trade Marketing Manager TR APAC job has just been made available at an established global beauty company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will ensure planning and roll-out of the Marketing Plan in the Travel Retail APAC Region. Your role will be to ensure the maximisation of the 360 in order to create trade marketing strategies, optimise the retail efficiency and client experience on both Counters and Podiums.
Salary: SGD6500 - SGD7500 per month + AWS+ bonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 May 2023An exciting Regional Assistant Performance Marketing Manager job has just been made available at a leading beauty company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving online acquisition and digital analytics strategy to ensure the sustainable growth of the e-commerce business.