Salary SGD90000 - SGD96000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Job Ref 1914000/001
Date posted 15 May 2023singapore marketing/communications-pr 2023-05-15 2023-06-14 not-for-profit-and-charities Singapore SG SGD 90000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Communications Manager job has become available at a non-profit organisation dedicated to renewables and sustainable fuels that meet the needs of modern automotive and industrial technology, founded in 2000 in the Middle East with a strong support structure across the APAC region.
About the Communications Manager Role:
Reporting to the Executive Director of the Association, you will be responsible for driving key communication initiatives and the overall communications plan for the region.
- Act as the firm's spokesperson across the sustainability and renewables industries and associations
- Work with business leaders and Executive Director on overall communications strategy
- Evaluate and analyse key trends in the sustainability and renewables space and establish relevant industry programmes that can raise the association's profile
- Conceptualise communication initiatives and content that is aimed at educating, advocating and engaging with different stakeholders in various clean fuels related issues
- Develop and curate suitable content for individual markets and communication channels
- Support regional group and Executive Director on panel discussions, strategic deliberations and annual meetings
The successful Communications Manager has strong writing and communication skills and enjoys working in a flat team structure.
- Degree in marketing or communications
- At least five years of corporate communications experience across professional services, member organisations or the renewables/sustainability sectors
- Some government relations and industry relations experience is an added advantage
- Strong writer who has good knowledge of the Asia and Middle East regions
The firm has a strong foothold in the Asia Pacific and Middle East regions.
If you are keen on international exposure, this Communications Manager role is a good fit.
Apply today or contact me to discuss further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1109068 LingXiang Lee
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month + BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 29 May 2023A rarely available APAC Digital Marketing Specialist job has just become available at an international medical device company with a wide product range. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Lead, this position is based in Singapore.
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD4800 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 25 May 2023A renowned luxury luggage brand known for their exceptionally innovative designs is actively recruiting for a Senior Marketing Executive (6 months).
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD7500 per month + AWS+ bonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 May 2023An exciting Product Marketing Manager job has just been made available at a global prestige beauty company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing product strategy for the APAC markets while driving brand growth.
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD6500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 May 2023One of the world's leading international pharmaceutical business is recruiting for a Patient Advocacy Relations Associate (one-year, renewable) job.
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month + bonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 May 2023An exciting Trade Marketing Manager TR APAC job has just been made available at an established global beauty company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will ensure planning and roll-out of the Marketing Plan in the Travel Retail APAC Region. Your role will be to ensure the maximisation of the 360 in order to create trade marketing strategies, optimise the retail efficiency and client experience on both Counters and Podiums.