Vice President, Corporate Communications (eight-month contract)
Salary SGD12000 - SGD13750 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant ShiHua Goh (R1985549)
Job Ref 1894520/001
Date posted 18 January 2023singapore marketing/communications-pr 2023-01-18 2023-02-17 marketing Singapore SG SGD 12000 13750 13750 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Vice President, Corporate Communications (eight-month contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a broad and interesting role with a particular focus on the development and implementation of our engagement and culture communications activities across Asia Pacific.
About the Vice President, Corporate Communications (eight-month contract) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for supporting and guiding your colleagues on employee engagement matters.
- Provide proactive, practical strategic counsel and support to APAC CEO, senior business leaders and other colleagues across the Asia Pacific region on an employee engagement strategy. This includes ghostwriting, working on plans and execution, and finessing such messaging for the APAC CEO
- Write, review, edit and publish communications, including feature stories, intranet news articles, memos and scripts, for an internal audience in support of the company’s strategy, people and culture, in collaboration with subject-matter experts from across the bank
- Arrange and manage internal events, including town halls, audio conferences and web casts, internal videos and other multimedia materials as well as internal communications activities in relation to the bank’s flagship conferences in the region
- Support the development (write, review, edit and publish) of client communications for APAC CEO and front office business heads. Content and messaging will be aligned to Group messaging and tailored for an APAC audience
- Work with business partners to develop and implement effective employee communication activities and campaigns that help our business to deliver on their objectives, convey key messages on our strategy and values, and raise visibility of the bank’s thought leadership internally
- Collate feedback from business partners on the content of a message to employees and ensuring that the feedback is accurately reflected in the communication, and that feedback is accurately tracked
- Champion and canvass ambassadors to support the development and implementation of new employee engagement tools and processes
- Closely collaborate with internal business partners as well as Media Relations, Social Media, Marketing and Branding teams in APAC and globally to identify and generate content promoting our expertise, capabilities and culture
To succeed in this Vice President, Corporate Communications (eight-month contract) role, you will nee to work against tight deadlines in a dynamic environment. You will work across different time zones and in close collaboration with colleagues globally to ensure that content and messages are aligned (often-changing) and delivered to APAC stakeholders in a timely manner.
- A university degree and a minimum of eight years’ practical experience in corporate internal communications in an international corporation and/or journalism and preferably a strong proficiency in the financial services industry
- Experience with working with a diverse group of business partners to deliver communication activities that support business growth and drive positive change
- Excellent interpersonal ability and a talent for building positive relationships across all levels and areas of an organisation
- A creative approach that can turn ideas into inspiring and convincing communications
- Outstanding organisational skills to balance multiple projects and deliverables in parallel, so you can deliver to tight deadlines
- A collaborative, team-oriented work style and the ability to work against tight deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment even while under pressure
- The desire to work within a team where everyone can realise their full potential
This is a leading global banking institution. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and being a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Vice President, Corporate Communications (eight-month contract) job.
Apply now or contact me to find out more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1985549 ShiHua Goh