Senior Marketing and PR Manager
Salary SGD7000 - SGD10000 per month + Bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Job Ref 1869350/001
Date posted 11 November 2022singapore marketing/communications-pr 2022-11-11 2022-12-11 marketing singapore SG SGD 7000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Marketing and PR Manager job has just become available at a leading premium lifestyle and retail company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for 360 marketing, including digital, communications, campaigns, activations and media relations. You will lead a team of three to drive customer engagement and brand awareness.
About the Senior Marketing and PR Manager Role:
Reporting to the Regional Head, you will be responsible for coordinating with the global marketing and communications team at HQ, preparing and managing the budget together with the internal and external resources assigned.
- Be responsible for the definition and execution of the integrated marketing, pr and communication plan and the customer journey that enhance existing assets and touchpoints and aimed at developing in-store traffic (both physical and online, company owned, and partner owned)
- Be responsible for all brand awareness activities and cultural activities, defining a development plan consistent with corporate objectives
- Planmulti-channel communication campaigns based onCRM tools:
- Interact with the Head of Digital Communication of HQ to plan digital marketing campaigns including territorial marketing, SEO/SEM
- Manage branch presence on local official social media accounts and on all digital channels, in accordance with the global strategy
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns based on the KPIs agreed with internal and HQ
- Define local needs regarding multi-channel strategic campaigns and target groups and interacts with HQ CRM team
- Plan activities/events, customer experiences aimed to generate new leads
- Manage local digital agencies and external service providers
- Adapt and develop CRM activities locally
- Recommend and support HQ CRM team on local topics, such as strategy and campaign
- Support the retail manager and the wholesale manager to transfer the communication needs of the sales points into actions (CRM, events, engagements)
- Analyse CRM data and derives measures and actions
- Plan product launches with appropriate communication and engagement tools
- Work with all channel partners in SEA markets and prepare marketing/CRM plans jointly to support and fulfil their targets
- Manage campaign ROI, sales results and post-campaign report analysis. Consolidate and update the sales and marketing team of post-campaign reports Report all ROI of all programmes for management reporting and feedback
- Prepare monthly reports with key activities for all markets
To succeed in this Senior Marketing and PR Manager role, you will need to have a strong understanding of consumer trends and touch points, as well as prior experience marketing a premium brand.
- 6 - 10 years of relevant marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree in business management, marketing or related fields
- Two or more years of experience in a managerial position leading a team
- Strong interpersonal skills with strong network with media and press
- Resourceful, and a self-starter
This company has many years of history and the brand is established, and is a leader in its field.
If you are looking for a new opportunity this Senior Marketing and PR Manager is the right role for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh
Salary: SGD80000 - SGD125000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 14 November 2022An exciting newly created Senior Marketing Communications Associate job opportunity has become available at one of the TMT strategy consulting firms.
Salary: SGD9000 - SGD12000 per month + BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 14 November 2022An exciting Singapore based Senior Marketing Manager job opportunity has just become available at a leading consumer goods company. You will be responsible for leading tactical and strategic marketing plans across the APAC (including China, Korea, Japan, ANZ) region.
Salary: SGD72000 - SGD108000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 07 November 2022An exciting Senior/Manager, PR & Communications job opportunity has become available at the largest global sport media firm.
Salary: SGD6500 - SGD10000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 01 December 2022An exciting APAC Partner Marketing (six months contract) job has been made available at one of the world's fastest growing SaaS platform company.
Salary: SGD120000 - SGD144000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 21 November 2022Work for one of Asia's leading architectural and design firms that is well-known worldwide for its world-class, sustainable and innovative design solutions. A Communications Manager job has become available due to expansion in SEA, to drive the overall communications and branding strategy and also be managing a lean team.