Marketing Communications Executive
Salary SGD3500 - SGD4000 per week + AWS + Bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Job Ref 1849240/001
Date posted 07 September 2022singapore marketing/communications-pr 2022-09-07 2022-10-07 marketing singapore SG SGD 3500 4000 4000 WEEK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Marketing Communications Executive job has just been made available at a leading global retail company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in developing brands under the cross across all platforms and channels, primarily, retail, paid and organic marketing, events, activations and partnerships.
About the Marketing Communications Executive Role:
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will run branding and communications initiatives across a portfolio of brands.
- Create and execute engaging and performance-driven campaigns across all marketing channels and platforms to meet key campaign objectives for Group brand portfolio
- Conduct analysis to measure performance and come up with improvements and action points for future campaigns
- Collaborate closely with all relevant cross-functional stakeholders, e.g. merchandising, sales, content, creative, to create and cascade marketing initiatives and consumer outreach
- Review marketing plan and activities to evaluate effectiveness and execution of marketing activities and implement methods that will result in greater or heightened efficiency
- Develop and implement strategic, tactical creative plans to drive sales and ensure brand growth through various marketing and trade-marketing plans
- Build and strengthen relationship with trade and mall partners to optimise consumer outreach initiatives
- Manage and organise all brand/marketing activities through a quarterly calendar to ensure smooth and seamless marketing management processes
- Manage and upkeep the marketing and brand assets to ensure consistency in brand messages to promote the brands’ values to the targeted audience
- Collaborate closely with the Visual Merchandiser and Designer to refresh the imagery in-stores and online
- Keep abreast of the latest marketing and consumer trends and reviewing the trends for adoption
- Research, and identify and cultivate relationships with key media and influencers, and build strong relationships with them
- Measure the success of PR, influencer, and brand ambassador campaigns through weekly/monthly reporting
- Maintain, retain and explore successful business partnerships with strategic partners and manage all aspects of the interaction
- Support the Marketing Manager in managing A&P budget and ensure clear synchronisation of budget and monitor the budget on a monthly basis
- Manage marketing and brand’s GWP, and other marketing collaterals support (e.g. POSM, paper bags, etc.)
To succeed in this Marketing Communications Executive role, you will need to have a good understanding of the retail landscape and good understanding of developing strategies through a marketing lens.
- Degree or diploma in Mass Communication, Advertising, Business Administration or Marketing is preferred
- Minimum of two years of relevant work experience in marketing, advertising and promotions environment or similar capacity
- Performance-driven attitude with a hunger and thirst for results
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and are able to manage tight deadlines, a hustler
- Passion for and understanding of PR and influencer marketing (connections are a plus!)
- Strong written and spoken English skills. Copywriting experience is an added advantage
- Proactive, creative, responsible and have strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
This is a fun and dynamic organisation and employees are empowered with opportunities to grow.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to be part of this dynamic organisation, do not miss this opportunity in this Regional Marketing Communications Executive role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh
Salary: SGD140000 - SGD180000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 16 September 2022Work for one of Asia's largest commodities and trading firms, with a strong regional network to facilitate the transportation of raw materials across Asia. With a recent brand refresh, the firm is seeking a Public Relations Manager to drive the overall brand direction in the region. This job is the first communications hire for this team.