Marketing & Communications Executive
Salary SGD70000 - SGD80000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Eunice Gwee (R22107554)
Job Ref 1814940/001
Date posted 22 June 2022singapore marketing/communications-pr 2022-06-22 2022-07-22 media Singapore Singapore SG SGD 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Marketing & Communications Executive job opportunity has become available at one of the leading successful advisory firms.
About the Marketing & Communication Executive Role:
In this business critical role, you will be working closely with the Chief Operating Officer (COO) as well as an internal insights team. You will be supporting the delivery of multiple projects across digital and traditional channels not limited to email communications, LinkedIn and the firm’s website.
- Maintain and update the firm’s website and pages to ensure a pleasant visitor experience
- Design and deliver email campaigns and social media posts on the various digital channels
- Use multimedia tools to create marketing collateral such as emails, digital media, infographics, web pages and others
- Track, measure and report the performance of marketing engagement against the ideal goals
- Provide strategic insights of the brand and channel performance through analysis of data
- Maintain and manage subscriber/mailing lists
To succeed in this Marketing & Communication Executive role, you must have experience in running end-to-end marketing strategies. You must also be resourceful, meticulous and self-motivated with strong communication skills.
- Degree in business or comparable professional experience
- At least two years of work experience in marketing and communications. Experience in the professional services and marketing agencies space is an advantage
- Familiar with multimedia tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Office
- Proficient in graphic design, video and photo editing tools
- Experience in managing social media platforms and digital communication tools
This firm is one of the leaders in the advisory and consulting space. With a 31-year history, this is a great brand to join and drive your career forward.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great exposure awaits the right person in this exciting Marketing & Communications job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22107554 Eunice Gwee
Salary: SGD4500 - SGD6000 per month + AWS + PBLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 June 2022An newly created Assistant Marketing Manager SEA job opportunity has just become available at a Premium Retail company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for strategising and executing 360 marketing activities across the Southeast Asia region.
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month + AWSLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting Performance Marketing Senior Executive job opportunity has become available at a leading retailer. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving performance marketing strategies to targeted audiences to the company's retail and online channels so as to acquire new members in a cost effective way.
Salary: SGD5500 - SGD6000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 02 June 2022An exciting Marketing Manager (six-month contract) job has just become available at one the world's largest cloud computing firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Head of Performance Marketing, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 02 June 2022An exciting Digital and Marketing Activations Specialist/AM (six-month) job has just become available at a multinational manufacturers of luxury vehicles and motorcycles.
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month + AWSLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 07 June 2022An exciting Performance Marketing Senior Executive job opportunity has become available at a leading retailer. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving performance marketing strategies to targeted audiences to the company's retail and online channels so as to acquire new members in a cost effective way.