Regional Content and Social Media Executive
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 15 November 20192019-11-15 2020-01-14 marketing singapore SG SGD 3000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A highly-regarded consultancy company is currently seeking a Regional Content and Social Media Executive to join its team in Singapore. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Executive in this job, you will be responsible for driving content marketing efforts, including content on the website, social media and printed publications.
About the Regional Content and Social Media Executive Role:
This is a role for someone who has a flair for writing and enjoys content writing on thought leadership.
- Create and implement a content and social media strategy that is aligned with the business objectives and in collaboration with the business units
- Liaise and work closely with internal stakeholders to deliver content assets such as the salary survey, thought leadership content, blog articles, infographics and videos
- Responsible for all project phases from research, planning, writing, review, publishing, evaluation and optimisation
- Create and deliver engaging social media posts on social media platforms
- Gather and adapt content from the global marketing team and other offices
- Support internal communications at the corporate level
To succeed in this Regional Content and Social Media Executive role, you will need to possess strong writing and research skills, business understanding, the ability to communicate well across functions as well as project management skills.
- At least two to five years of relevant experience in content creation or journalism within a professional or commercial environment or agency
- Proven and successful track record as a writer, ideally in professional services or business-related environment
- Excellent track record in building strong relationships across multiple stakeholder groups
- Good understanding and awareness of content in relation to different digital platforms ranging from traditional publishers, to social media, to messenger apps, etc.
- An open-mind with a creative outlook and a good sense of humour that comfortably fits into a small but tightly knit marketing team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and different tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience with a variety of content formats and types, and a healthy curiosity about emerging forms of content will be an advantage
The successful communications and social media executive will join a forward-thinking and prominent consulting firm that prides itself for developing and training its employees to the highest standards.
If you are a talented and focused marketing professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Regional Content and Social Media Executive role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh