Community Marketing, APAC Lead
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Vinita Deshmane (R1985550)
Date posted 07 October 20192019-10-07 2019-12-06 marketing Singapore SG SGD 120000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the leading travel companies, focused on accelerating growth and connecting people directly to everything the travel industry has to offer, is recruiting a dynamic and a communications savvy person to join their pioneer team in Singapore. This Community Marketing, APAC Lead role is a newly-created job opportunity to lead their APAC community in building brand awareness.
About the Community Marketing, APAC Lead Role:
To succeed in this critical role, you would need to lead/inspire a team of community and social media marketers in the APAC region while partnering with the global teams to ensure the brand is best represented in APAC.
- Build and inspire an in-house ecosystem of marketers, and partner with both internal and external stakeholders including influencers, PR/comms, social counterparts and field marketers to help engage and connect with the broader community in the travel landscape in APAC
- Liaise closely with the global community and social teams to work on APAC strategy that is aligned with the global broader objectives, road maps and guidelines
- Take charge on reporting - test and learn, create best practices to value community in the long term
- Support the content marketing strategy and partner with design/copy counterparts to ensure what is executed is valuable and beautiful
- Bring the company's mission to life through unique creative methods and build an inspiring culture that will be celebrated
The successful candidate must have a good understanding of the travel industry, exceptional stakeholder management skills and good project management experience.
- Experience working with the global and regional markets is advantageous
- At least five years of experience in community development and leading a team in-house across community and social successfully
- Proven track record of developing and leading an ecosystem of consultants, freelancers, agencies or field marketers to support the overall community strategy
- Experience partnering with marketing leadership and finance teams to develop how to think about community value/measurement
- Digitally savvy and strong understanding of operating tool to help track, measure, and test campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to fluently speak in Cantonese, Mandarin Chinese, Korean is desirable as the candidate will need to interact with these markets regularly
This leading travel company is a market leader in its space and needs no introduction. The company was recently acquired by a large conglomerate and has taken the business to the next level of accelerated global growth. It is an exciting time for them as they foray into expanding across APAC. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
Candidates who are passionate about the travel industry, have desire to better understand their customers and partners more deeply to help influence decisions across the company's regional and global teams would find this Community Marketing, APAC Lead role a good fit.
Apply today to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1985550 Vinita Deshmane