Regional PR Manager, APAC
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 14 August 20192019-08-14 2019-10-13 consultancy Singapore SG SGD 90000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An award-winning experience design and digital marketing agency is looking for an in-house Regional PR Manager for APAC. In this newly-created role, you will be responsible for driving brand awareness for the agency brand across the region.
About the Regional PR Manager, APAC Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director for APAC, with a dotted line report to the VP of Global Communications (based in the US), your main responsibility will be to strategise and execute the in-house PR and communications plan for the agency brand across the rapidly-growing region of APAC.
- Strategise, develop and deliver the PR and communications plan across APAC markets (including SEA, China, Japan), including:
- Planning and directing the development of programmes to maintain favourable public and stockholder views of the organisation's agenda and accomplishments
- Studying the organisation's objectives, promotional policies and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services
- Respond to requests for information release or press conference from the media or designating a spokesperson or source of information
- Establish and maintain relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups
- Write press releases and other media communications to promote clients
- Coach client representatives in effective communication with the public and employees
- Update and maintain web content
- Confer with managers to identify trends and group interests and provide advice on business decisions
To succeed in this in-house Regional PR Manager role, you will need to be a seasoned PR and communications professional with APAC exposure, and comfortable in a creative and fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, PR, marketing or related field
- Minimum of seven years of regional PR and communications experience (agency and/or in-house), with knowledge of consumer marketing
- Proven track record of strategising and delivering results-focused, measurable PR and communications campaigns
- Ability to work on big strategic plans as well as day-to-day executional tasks
- Ability to pitch to the media, secure coverage and generate buzz across traditional and digital channels
- Keen understanding of social media and proven experience working with influencers/bloggers
- Strong project and budget management skills
- Deadline-oriented, thrives under pressure, with a creative and curious mindset
This organisation offers an excellent working environment and culture. If you value autonomy, flexibility and fun, and the opportunity to build and shape something meaningful, this is the right role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew