Lecturer/Assistant Professor - Communication Skills
Salary Attractive benefits
Consultant Ivy Low (R1106630)
Date posted 17 July 20192019-07-17 2019-09-15 education-and-training Singapore SG SGD 6000 15000 15000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Full-time academic appointments at varying seniority are currently available at one of Singapore’s universities of applied learning. As a pioneering faculty member at this young university, you will be part of a team of experts who play an important part in institution building.
About the Lecturer/Assistant Professor - Communication Skills Role:
In this integral role, you will be responsible for teaching and developing communication skills to ensure they are competent and effective in fulfilling their academic requirements, and are confident and successful in discharging their professional roles and responsibilities.
- Develop, coordinate and teach modules which range from academic and technical writing, interpersonal and business communication, career and professional development to undergrad in various programs offered across the university
- Applied research work/projects with the industry
To succeed in the Lecturer/Assistant Professor - Communication Skills role, you should be passionate in teaching and in creating a legacy in the newly- established institute of higher education.
- A PhD or doctoral degree and/or master’s and/or near to complete PhD from a reputable university with specialisation in Communication, Applied Linguistics or a related field
- Relevant teaching experience teaching writing and/ or communication skills at tertiary level
- Experience in applied research
- Passionate about teaching and committed to student success
The University’s mandate is in providing its students with well sought-after skills in the job market by providing innovative learning which integrate learning, industry and community.
If you have the above said experience and are excited to be at the forefront of pioneering higher education in Singapore, this is the role for you!
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1106630 Low Ling Ling Ivy