Marketing & PR Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 25 June 20192019-06-25 2019-08-24 marketing singapore SG SGD 5000 6500 6500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Marketing & PR Manager job has just become available at a fashion retail company. Based in Singapore, you will be responsible for implementation of marketing strategy, leading effective new collection launches, and developing marketing plans for the region and to drive aggressive growth outcomes.
About the Marketing & PR Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the board of directors, you will work closely with the head office on alignment of both global and local activations and campaigns.
- Manage a regional team of Marketing and VM Executives/Coordinators and a Graphic Designer
- Re-think and develop engaging yet unique content and marketing initiatives tailored to each market’s audience and priorities
- Ensure brand consistency and relevancy across communications for all markets
- Ideation and oversee actualisation of all campaigns and events including internal and external events, sales/promotions, press conferences etc.
- Develop annual marketing calendars and budgets for all markets
- Responsible for ensuring all targets set under Marketing & PR department are achieved
- Amplify brand presence through suitable advertising and promotional channels or tools
- Upkeep sales performance and growth across all shops, social media and customer databases
- Engage relevant partners and ambassadors and seek collaboration and cross promotional opportunities to value add the brand
- Procure monetary and product sponsorships if necessary
- Work with mall partners or external agencies to heighten brand exposure through all available communications channels
- Strategise tactical and year-long promotions and customer loyalty programmes, alongside retail and merchandising teams
- Capture and develop post-event reports on learning and curate best practices for future events
To succeed in this Marketing and PR Manager role, you will need to have a strong track record in marketing, and keep taps on trends and happenings in the fashion industry.
- At least five years of consumer marketing and PR experience, at least three years of managerial experience
- Must have in-depth regional experience and knowledge, specifically Malaysia, Indonesia and Vietnam
- Experience handling of CRM programmes is advantageous
- Must be able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint or Keynote
If you possess the relevant experience, are ambitious and seeking to join an employee-friendly company, this is the opportunity for you.
Apply now to find out more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh