PR & Communications Associate Director (9 months contract)
Consultant Anarane Thng (R1983163)
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-06-16 media 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
One of the Fortune 500 company is looking for a PR & Communications Associate Director (9-months contract) to join their dynamic and high-performance business in Singapore.
About the PR & Communications Associate Director Role:
In this business-critical role, you will develop and execute internal and external communications activities based on the group’s communications strategies reflecting the company’s vision and strategic direction. Such activities are targeted at both internal and external stakeholders to promote, enhance and uphold the company’s reputation.
- Develop an overall communications plan and monitors communications success and budget for the region
- Engage KOL to write opinion pieces and commentaries to drive thought leadership in top tier business titles
- Curating and managing external partners to steer planning processes and production of communications material
- Foster strong and lasting relations with the company’s select business and trade media
- Lead corporate communications such as acquisitions with local CEOs to ensure successful integrated communications outreach and on-boarding
- Provide ongoing communications counsel and support to all markets, particularly in emerging markets such as Vietnam, Korea, Indonesia, Thailand
- Develop a large piece of though leadership for the region annually, to be launched at the company’s anchor event
- Drive external communications across the region for the company and its brands, partnering closely with global as well as all local communications to deliver position outcomes on all key announcements, white papers and social impact activities
- Escalate all crisis and issues across the region, supporting the Marcomms Director
- Managing two direct reports – the Communication Manager and Marketing Executive
To succeed in the role, you must possess global/regional communications experience.
- Proven track record in translating business strategy into consistent and compelling communications
- Keen awareness and knowledge of best-practice PR tools and approaches, including the use of social media
- Media relations expertise in business and trade media
- Well-versed in engaging and influencing senior management on a local and regional level
- Excellent and concise editorial skills
- Comfortable and adept at team leadership and management of direct reports
- Timely project management and delivery
The successful Associate Director, PR & Communications (9-months contract) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment, where their brands help shape the world.
If you are passionate about PR & communications, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1983163 Anarane Thng