Corporate Communications Manager
Salary SGD120000 - SGD132000 per annum
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-15 new-media-and-internet Singapore SG SGD 120000 132000 132000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A newly created Corporate Communications Manager job is now available at one of Asia's fastest growing lifestyle apps, with a unique value proposition and a targeted audience here in Singapore. With a growing presence in SEA, candidates can expect to be part of a young and dynamic workforce aimed at providing value to all their customers.
About the Corporate Communications Manager Role:
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for driving the entire external communications strategy across SEA. Key focus markets would include Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam and Philippines.
- Conceptualising and executing a corporate communications strategy to drive consistent messaging across multiple countries and platforms
- Coordinating local initiatives whilst ensuring brand is accurately represented and perceived
- Developing key messages for the executive management team which would include press releases, FAQs and holding statements
- Managing end to end crisis communications
- Providing advice and guidance on the development of campaigns and communications initiatives
To succeed in the role, you must have strong external and corporate communications experience preferably from within an agency. You should also have experience operating in the technology, financial services or consumer industries.
- A Degree in Business
- At least six years' experience in a corporate communications role, driving key initiatives across the SEA region
- Strong stakeholder engagement coupled with excellent communication skills
- An excellent team player who is dynamic and driven
The firm is massively expanding in SEA and the role presents a fantastic opportunity for communications professionals who is keen to to take on a more strategic role and see it to fruition. The firm offers flexible working hours, an attractive package and an open environment that encourages communication and transparency.
If you are keen to take up the next challenge, this is the right role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: LingXiang Lee