Assistant Marketing, PR & CSR Manager
Consultant Alvin Ho (R1871239)
Date posted 04 April 20192019-04-04 2019-06-03 fmcg Central Singapore Central Singapore SG SGD 8000 8500 8500 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Assistant Integrated Marketing, PR & CSR Manager job has been made available at a prestigious FMCG foods MNC. Reporting straight to both the marketing communications lead and head of public affairs, you will be responsible for defining and rolling out social media strategy, PR and CSR activities, and marketing campaigns for a couple of markets in Southeast Asia including Singapore.
About the Assistant Integrated Marketing, PR & CSR Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible for defining and rolling out social media strategy, PR and CSR activities, and marketing campaigns for a couple of markets in Southeast Asia including Singapore.
- Develop social media strategy for the markets to guide the business's marketing communications priorities
- Identify ways to increase brand equity and increase the value gained through existing relationships with influencers, agency partners, consumers and other stakeholders
- Lead and improve the business's relationships with external partners including public or government bodies, building partnerships
- Lead, sustain and evaluate programs in the markets under the company's CSR framework and ensure that commitments are met per agreed targets
- Engaging NGOs and industry partners in area pertaining to the company's sustainability commitments
- Responsible for public relations and brand advocacy
- Delivering marketing campaigns for new or existing products as required via internal and external stakeholders
To succeed in the role, you must be a dynamic marcomms professional with digital and CSR experience in a consumer company.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimally five years in a marcomms role in a B2C company
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with social media management and strategy
- Experience managing marketing campaigns and end-to-end asset creation
- Experience in content creation
- Strong understanding of public relations strategies and tactics
- Some experience working on CSR activities
This company needs no introduction. The successful candidate will be given an opportunity to grow his or her career with a highly progressive FMCG giant.
If you are driven and want to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply today or contact me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871239 Alvin Ho