APAC Sustainability Manager
Salary SGD120000 - SGD195000 per annum
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 19 March 20192019-03-19 2019-05-18 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG SGD 120000 195000 195000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
Work for one of the world's largest and most successful food packaging and food equipment business, with close to 28,000 employees worldwide with an annual turnover of up to $11 billion. In line with the firm's expansion plans in Asia Pacific, we are currently hiring for a APAC Sustainability Manager to join their expanding team.
About the APAC Sustainability Manager Role:
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for driving key sustainability initiatives and strategies around reusable packaging, circular economy and it's impact on climate change. The successful APAC Sustainability Manager is an advocate for sustainable materials and the reduction of dependence on fossil materials.
- Driving a sustainability strategy whilst effectively communicating the initiatives and plans with top tier customers in the consumer space
- Working and collaborating with the global sustainability teams to develop marketing campaigns aimed at demonstrating value to the customers
- Creating a sustainability communications platform across all products and services
- Identifying and driving key sustainability trends that could potentially affect the firm's presence and brand reputation in this space
To succeed as the APAC Sustainability Manager, you are someone who is passionate about reusable packaging and the sustainability space. You should also be comfortable in an external facing role, aimed at bringing value to the customers.
- A Degree in Business or Marketing
- At least eight years' experience in sustainability role, preferably with team management experience
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management experience
- Effective communicator who has a strategic mind
- A confident worker who is comfortable in a matrix environment
The firm is known to provide excellent internal rotation opportunities across various functions. This global multinational offers a stable working environment that is inclusive and cohesive.
If you are a passionate individual who believes in the value of sustainability and enjoy creating a strategy from scratch, this is the right role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: LingXiang Lee